This weeks ECW main event revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashylarry

Pre-Show Stalwart
ECW.com
Will Paul Heyman survive?
August 29, 2006

For the last several weeks, Sabu has been consumed with becoming the ECW World Champion. And week after week, Paul Heyman has done everything he could to keep Sabu away from the ECW World Championship. But Tuesday night on Sci Fi, Sabu will be able to take out his frustrations on Heyman in his trademark environment - an Extreme Rules Match.

Several weeks ago, Sabu began demanding an ECW World Title shot, but Heyman kept turning him down, stating that it was in ECW's best interest that Big Show remain the ECW World Champion. Heyman was afraid that Sabu's suicidal, homicidal, genocidal, death-defying style would jeopardize his long-term investment in Big Show. But Heyman could only do so much to keep the two apart.

Sabu won a No. 1 Contender Ladder Match, defeating Rob Van Dam, to earn the opportunity to face Big Show at SummerSlam. Sabu did everything he could to walk away wit the gold, but he could not overcome Big Show's strength. Just two days later, Sabu had a rematch with the extreme giant, but something in Sabu snapped during the match. The ECW original grabbed the ring bell and repeatedly bashed Big Show over the head, busting him wide open. Sabu was disqualified, but the damage had been done.

Now Sabu will have an opportunity to take out all of his frustrations out on Heyman in an Extreme Rules Match. Can Heyman survive a match against Sabu, let a lone an Extreme Rules Match? Tune in to ECW on Sci Fi at 10/9 CT to find out.

That's a bad move. It's getting so cliche to have the boss be a heel and wrestle. I really enjoyed the ECW main events where Big Show would wrestle another promotions top guy. But, I think this is the wrong move.

On another note I hope Punk gets more time tonight. Put him in the ring against a reputable guy like Balls.

And if I see one more Shannon Moore promo I'll fucking puke.

sabu's gonna lose because the big hoe is gonna come in and and help heyman

after the crap i saw tonight on RAW I hope Big Show is jumping ship to RAW. I really don't want to see DX on ECW. Please no DX on ECW. they really have got to make Show drop the title if they using him with Vince at Unforgiven. i hope this isn't what the scifi deal was about wanting DX on their show.

Without Big Show on ECW there is no big heel. Big Show oddly enough brought a more mainstream audience to ECW. We can't rely on Sabu, RVD and CM PUNK to carry the whole scene.

DX = ratings... If it happens... It'll only be temporary... But as for the topic.... Show is definatly gonna interfere.... I hate these stupid boss vs wrestler matches... Its way over done.... I dont think I'm gonna watch ECW tommarow....

Paul Heyman in the main event aginst Sabu?? LOL!!! I remember back in WCW, Heyman got his ass kicked by Madusa. Tommorows main event will probally have Heymans Security (Basham Brothers) as well as Test, Mike Know and Big Show will likely run in and do Heyman's dirty work. Hopefully Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and RVD run in and make a save.l.....

Extreme Rules..We all know Big Shit...I mean show will make a run in and be behind paul the whole match but Sabu might win and get another extreme rulees match and wins title...Paul Heyman cant wrestle..This match will be hillarious..It seems Vince would be the man to book this match...Heyman would never put on a main event like this..

Yeah but Hayman's got charisma and can draw a bit of heat. The only memoral things Hollys done in his career is shoot on other wrestlers.

bman420 said:
Paul Heyman in the main event aginst Sabu?? LOL!!! I remember back in WCW, Heyman got his ass kicked by Madusa. Tommorows main event will probally have Heymans Security (Basham Brothers) as well as Test, Mike Know and Big Show will likely run in and do Heyman's dirty work. Hopefully Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and RVD run in and make a save.l.....

The bodyguards for Heyman are the Basham Brothers? How did you find this out?

Flokiyo said:
The bodyguards for Heyman are the Basham Brothers? How did you find this out?

It was on wrestlezone or wrestlingplanet not that long ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back