ECW - (Extreme Championship Wrestling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

defnotfrankie

Dark Match Winner
Last Sunday in Boston Massachussets ECW Champion Big Show succesfully defended his championship against the "Homocidal, Suicidal, Genicidal" Sabu under Extreme Rules. Two days later on Sci-Fi in a rematch for the ECW Championship, Sabu got himself DQed after using the ring bell in a Non Extreme Rules Match. Big Show is still the ECW Champion and Paul Heyman still has his back turned on the ECW Originals so where does it go from here?

Frankie & WrestleZone Forums present ECW: EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

ECW Roster

Extremists

C.W. Anderson
Big Show (ECW Champion)
CM Punk
Justin Credible
Danny Doring
Tommy Dreamer
Hardcore Holly
Mike Knox
Balls Mahoney
Tony Mamaluke
Little Guido Maritato
Stevie Richards
Sabu
Al Snow
Test
Kevin Thorn
Rob Van Dam

Vixens & Other Talent

Ariel - Kevin Fertigs Valet
Danny Basham (Paul Heymans Left Hand Security Guard)
Doug Basham (Paul Heymans Right Hand Security Guard)
Rene Dupree - To Debut on Next Weeks ECW
Francine
Paul Heyman - General Manager of ECW
Kelly Kelly - Valet for Mike Knox / Kellys Expose
Shannon Moore - Cutting Promos; to debut soon
Josh Matthews - Backstage Interviewer
Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer
Matt Striker - Cutting Promos; to debut soon
Joey Styles - Play by Play commentary
Tazz - Color commentary

On there way to ECW

Gangrel - Signed contract with Paul Heyman, no sign of him yet.
Jazz - To start fighting in ECW soon
Trinity - Injured, should be back by mid September

-------------------------------

Breaking News: For all of those who haven't heard, Kurt Angle has been released by the WWE. Kurt Angle is having personal problems and needs to get it all fixed. We wish the best for Kurt Angle in his future and hope to see him back in the WWE sooner then later!

-------------------------------

ECW Preview up soon! (Please delete my other thread, its offically cancelled) Every Episode / Preview of my ECW show will be in this thread so please do not move it to Cards / Previews section of the forum, Thanks guys!

ECW Preview (August 29th)

Don't miss non-stop action this week on ECW! On this weeks Edition of ECW Paul Heyman has promised to name a new Number 1 Contender for Big Show and his ECW Championship. Who will it be after Big Show successfully defended his title against Sabu 2 weeks in a row.

Speaking of the Big Show, in a non-title match, don't miss him go one on one in an Extreme Rules match with Balls Mahoney! You can also catch the long awaited ECW debut of former RAW & Smackdown superstar Rene Dupree.

Also last week Hardcore Holly made his impact taking out former ECW Champion Rob Van Dam and Danny Doring. Hardcore Holly has promised to explain his actions this week on ECW!

Don't miss all this action and more as ECW invades your home on the Sci-Fi network Tuesday Night 10 PM / 9 PM central!

August 29th, 2006
ECW Arena, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Let the bodies hit the floor opening video plays as ECW kicks off live*

Styles: Welcome to ECW, and tonight we are home in Philadelphia in the original ECW arena, my name is Joey Styles, sitting next to me, my partner Tazz!

Tazz: Joey I can't tell if it's just me but I have never seen a crowd so pumped for ECW!

Styles: And tonight Tazz it's going to be one hell of a night. Paul Heyman has already announced that every match tonight will be constested under Extreme Rules. ECW Champion Big Show will go one on one with Balls Mahoney, and also I've just been informed that a tourtament for the ECW Television Championship will begin tonight!

*This fire burns plays throughout the arena as CM Punk makes his way to the ring to an excellent ovation*

*FBI's music hits and Tony Mamaluke is coming down to the ring followed by Little Guido & Trinity*

Match 1: CM Punk vs Tony Mamaluke

Ending: Tony Mamaluke goes for the sicilian slice but CM Punk reverses it into the rock bottom type move. CM Punk then immediatley locks in the Anaconda device submission. Mamaluke reaches out in all directions looking for the ropes but can't find anything. CM Punk locks in the submission tighter and Mamaluke has no choice but to tap out!
Winner: CM Punk

*Camera cuts to the parking lot where we see Balls Mahoney*

Balls Mahoney: Hi, I'm balls Mahoney, and in a few moments I get a shot at the Big Show's ECW Heavyweight Championship. Now I would like to just let all my ECW fans know that when I beat Big Show tonight I'm going to through a huge celebration party. You're all invited too! In fact, invite all your friends too... And when they ask "Who's party is it?" You tell them: BALLS!

*Balls Mahoney is shown laughing as we cut to a Commercial Break*

*Camera cuts in Paul Heymans Office*

Heyman: Show, you know what, I've been thinking. You've had such a tough month facing off with Sabu numerous times that...well, I'm cancelling your match tonight with Balls Mahoney. You deserve the night off!

Big Show: Wow Paul, you know....

*Before Big Show can finish his sentence Balls Mahoney barges in the room*

*Mahoney attacks the Big Show viciously until Doug & Danny Basham (Heymans Security beat down Mahoney with there weapons*

Heyman: Big Show, like I said, you have the night off

*Camera goes back to ring side*

*Sandmans music hits and he comes out through the crowd drinking beers and smashing them on his head*

*Kevin Thorns music hits as he comes down the ring slowly with Ariel*

Match #2: Sandman vs Kevin Thorn (w/ Ariel)

Ending: During majority of the match Ariel played as much interference as possible being it was Kevin Thorns toughest match. Sandman takes advantage of the match by using a Singapore Cane to bash over the head of Thorn. Sandman then went to the outside and looked under the ring for something to grab when out of no where Gangrel came to the ring and slammed Sandmans head onto the ring apron. Gangrel then through Sandman into the ring. Gangrel then rolls into the ring and nails Sandman with his own Singapore Cane breaking it over his head. When the Sandman got to his feet Gangrel spit a blood looking liquid in the face of Sandman. Kevin Thorn then put Sandman in a Crucifix and landed it for the 3!
Winner: Kevin Thorn (w/ Ariel & Gangrel)

*Backstage we see Balls Mahoney in what seems to be alot of pain walking around outside looking for Big Show!*

*Commercial*

*We see a Matt Striker vignette air in which Striker says he's coming to teach everyone in ECW a lesson because he is everybodys teacher, Matt Striker*

*We go back to the stage near the titan tron*

*Kelly Kelly's music plays to a nice pop as she walks out to the stage in her evening gown and long black leather boots*

*Techno/R&B music starts to play as Kelly starts to dance using the pole that is in the center of the stage as well. Kelly takes off her robe revieling a hot looking set of bra and panties as she continues to dance around the stage. Kelly is about to remove her bra in front of a full ECW arena when Mike Knox comes out and puts the robe on Kelly and brings her backstage to a loud chorus of boos*

*Commercial*

*Backstage we see Rene Dupree*

Dupree: Tonight you get see the debut of me, the ECW French Phenom. Tonight you will see me in the main event. It will be Myself, the beautiful Rene Dupree teaming up with Hardcore Holly to take on the slimey, skeevy, Rob Van Dam & Sabu. Now after I get done with them, mark my words, I will become ECW Champion.

*Back to ringside*

Styles: Alright Tazz! Here we go the first match in our Tourtament to determine our next ECW Television Champion!

*Tommy Dreamer comes to the ring to a huge pop*

*Test's music plays and he comes to the ring to boos and loud jeers from the crowd*

Match #3: (Round 1 Tourtament Match) Tommy Dreamer vs Test

Ending: Dreamer teaches Test what the true definition of ECW is for most of the match. Dreamer gets a table from the outside and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Dreamer then gets Test in suplex position and then bounces Test off the top rope and then puts his through the table! Dreamer covers Test but only gets a 2. Dreamer goes to the outside to get a steel chair as Test is recovering in the ring. Dreamer looks for Test to get up and when he finally does Dreamer rushes at Test with the chair. Test ducks and when Dreamer turns around Test nails the chair into Tommy Dreamers face with the Big Boot! Test covers Dreamer and picks up the win & advancement in the tourtament!
Winner: Test

*Test signals angrily for a microphone at the ring keeper*

Test: And just like that, you're looking at your NEXT ECW Television Champion.

*Test drops the microphon as his music hits again to more boos*

*Commercial Break*

Hardcore Holly: Last week on ECW, Paul Heyman told me to make an impact, so I did, on ECW's pride & joy, RVD. Now tonight I get to make a double impact when I take out both RVD and Sabu. Now after tonight you'll all understand why they call me Hardcore Holly!

*Sabu & Rob Van Dam are shown walking backstage towards the ring as we go to take our final commercial break!*

Styles: And now Tazz, the moment everyone in this arena has been waiting for, our main event! Just a reminder for all you ECW fans, next week we are live from the Hammerstien Ballroom in New York City!

*Rene Dupree's music hit to a loud chours of boo's as he comes out in his sparkley robe and french flag*

*Hardcore Holly's music hits and he comes down to the same amount of heat*

*Sabu's theme hits and he gets a standing ovation from the crowd*

*Rob Van Dam's music then hits and the crowd erupts giving him the pop of the night. There are defining "RVD" chants*

Main Event: Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs Rene Dupree & Hardcore Holly​

Ending: Sabu beats down on Dupree on the outside as he then puts Dupree on a set up table. Sabu enters the ring with a chair and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Sabu runs to the ropes jumps off of the chair onto the top rope and nails the Arabian face buster onto Dupree. Sabu and Dupree are both knocked out on the outside! Loud chants of "ECW" fill the arena. Back in the ring Hardcore Holly is viciously beating down on Van Dam. Hardcore Holly then hits the Alabama Slam onto Rob Van Dam. Holly covers but Sabu enters the ring and nails Holly in the back with a steel chair. Sabu throws Hardcore Holly over the top rope and to the outside. Rene Dupree enters back into the ring and starts throwing lefts and rights at Sabu. Dupree then clotheslines Sabu over the top rope. Dupree then picks up Rob Van Dam and throws him over the top rope. Hardcore Holly then throws Sabu back into the ring. Hardcore Holly enters the ring as well. Dupree picks up the steel chair thats in the ring and swings it at Sabu, only for Sabu to duck and Dupree to bash Hardcore Holly right in the head with it! Sabu then clotheslines him and Dupree over the top rope. Rob Van Dam then climbs onto the apron and jumps to the top rope. He saluted the "RVD" pose to the crowd and nails a 5 star frog splash on Hardcore Holly for the win!
Winners: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

*The crowd is going nuts as Rob Van Dam & Sabu celebrate there hard earned victory.*

Styles: Wow Tazz, have you ever seen a main event that incredible! Thanks for joining us folks! We'll see you all next week here on Sci-Fi!

so u've decided to work with mainly the roster that the WWECW has...

8/29 ECW Review:

Tony Mamaluke vs CM Punk- First off let me say, FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT FOR PUNK! I'm a fan of Mamaluke and would've liked to see him pick up the victory, but Punk def. deserves it. I would've liked 2 see the ending a little longer though, or at least some mid-match notes

Balls Mahoney promo- Just like a normal, quick WWECW promo

Heyman's office- Nice promo... but the match isnt happening? :(

Sandman vs Kevin Thorn- Nice booking... usually we see one of these 2 in a squash match... I like Kevin Thorn no matter what anyone says. Well written match, but I thought Sandman would still win! Good match and i liked Ariel's taking part in it too!

Kelly's Expose thingy- On a Book This? really lol! at least add pics :p lol

Dreamer vs Test- Decent match... Could've been a bit better... But nice seeing Test win...

RVD/Sabu vs Dupree/Holly- This should be good! Now I'll read and see lol... Good match, def MOTN... Finally a little weapon usage... Obviously RVD and Sabu (2 of ECW's biggest names) win.

This was a pretty good show, but was just like a WWECW show... Well your had much better mid-card matches! But it was a few WRESTLING MATCHES, then an Extreme Rules main event, with a bunch of little quick promos in the middle. You did it good, it's just not ECW, it's WWECW lol...
Overall Rating: 7.5/10
I cant wait for more!
If you didnt, can you review Illusions? thanks

ECW Preview (September 5th)

Last week on ECW the evil mastermind Paul Heyman decided to once again screw one of his ECW originals and deprive Balls Mahoney of his ECW Championship match with Big Show. This didn't stop Balls Mahoney from attacking Big Show anyway. What will Paul Heyman, Big Show & Balls Mahoney all have to say about this situation.

Also, Paul Heyman announced that he's had enough with Sabu & Rob Van Dam. Paul Heyman promises hell for the two of them. Will Paul Heyman continue to call apon Hardcore Holly and Rene Dupree for them or does he have a new plan?

Finally, as we learned last week on ECW, the Television title has been restored and last week Test defeated Tommy Dreamer in a first round match. Who will fight next to advance in the tourtament?

Find out all these answers and more on ECW, live on the Sci-Fi Channel at 10 PM / 9 PM Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back