Tazz Possibly Leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
ECW.com has an article up about Brad Armstrong joining the ECW announcing team last night on Sci Fi along with Joey Styles and Tazz. It looks like Armstrong will be a regular fixture. This is likely due to the rumor of Tazz possibly leaving WWE when his contract expires if he doesn't get a payraise.

Personally I dont really care if Tazz leave's. I alway's rated him as a wrestler but as an announcer I dont rate him at all.

Has anyone thought that since Paul Heyman left they may go and shift someone to take over as GM of WWECW. Tazz could quite possibly be the next GM. He could possibly stay and Brad Armstrong could be the next WWECW GM.

I'd like to see Taz replace Don West on TNA and be allowed to work a serious shoot style on the mic when he's commentating instead of being a McMahon lapdog like both he and Styles have become. It's a sad day in wrestling when I can say that JBL is a better color man than an ECW original like Taz. A guy who used to cut some of the best bad-ass promos in the business, but is now relegated to pushing third-rate wrestling on a dead-end show, and trying to get me to believe it's not the complete $hit it really is.

I'd like to see Taz replace Don West on TNA
and who would we get to replace mike tenay while we're at it.

Tazz should save what little dignity he might have left and leave wwe.He has to realize there is no future for ecw and i dont see him taking a different commentary position on a different wwe show.

^Hell, send Joey styles a handful of the ECW perennials along with him where they can be of good use instead of working for McMahon's watered-down table scrap offshoot. I miss when ECW commentary was as cool (if not cooler) than the matches themselves.

I'd love to see Joey Styles and Tommy Dreamer as a commentery team, I think they would be great together, and they should leave WWE and go to TNA, they would be way more interesting to hear then Tenay and West, maybe WWE should hire them for their crappy ECW dibacle

If Taz (I refuse to spell it with two Z's) leaves then good for him, because he'll only be saving face. He can get his own radio show in NY probably so there really is no need to stay with the E.

I don't know how it happened, but this re-hashed WWECW has made Styles and Tazz - two knowledgeable folks when it comes to wrestling - look like puppets who are trying to sell something that many aren't buying into. Joey Styles in old school ECW was definitely exciteable, but it seemed pretty genuine. Nowadays it seems as if he can no longer identify moves and his excitement seems fabricated. Tazz's current role in the company isn't good for him...it really isn't.

I dont have a problem with either Stlyes or Tazz going,their a crappy announce duo anyway.Right now JBL is the best commentator in the WWE(JR is getting repetitive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back