Jericho Tweet *spoiler*

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
WZ said:
Chris Jericho posted the following tweet on his Twitter account:

"I'm not going to say who my partner is going to be tomorrow...but he is EVIL."

This could indicate that Jericho's mystery partner at Night of Champions will be Kane as Jericho was seen talking to The Big Red Machine this past Friday night on Smackdown in addition to other superstars. Although this could also just be Jericho messing around on Twitter which he has done in the past. I'd bet on Kane being the partner though, as it seems a logical choice.

Erm NO the logical choice of someone on SD! who is evil;

10.jpg

INDEED

all he did was say he was evil, WZ are just jumping to conclusions

It's not Kane but his tweet did exactly what the WWE wanted it to do - throw us off about Dibiase turning on Orton and Legacy.

Too many people figured out it was Dibiase by the reversed silouhette image and the sheer irony of Cody Rhodes' backstabbing of Hardcore Holly.

If it wasn't for the fact that Miz is getting a good singles push, I'd want it to be him. Jericho and Miz's Twitter feud had me pissing myself.

If there is any truth to Jericho's post, then here are some possibilities:

Undertaker- He was "Big EVIL" when he was the American Badass.

Kane- Star of "See No EVIL"

Kung Fu Naki- When he was with Kaentai, in their promos they said they were very EVIL. Funaki would then end the segments with his classic "Indeed." And, he's today's Superstar of the Day. Huh, you never know. lol

If it is DiBiase, I'll put a bullet in my head. Wasting all that exposure and gold on some dead weight like DiBiase when we all know that Funaki is the future of the business.

If this tweet actually means anything, I have a couple of guesses:

The Miz- I say this because when the WWE went overseas a couple weeks ago, there was an incident in the airport and Jericho tweeted, "the evil wrestlers are in town." Jericho then jokingly tweeted that the Miz was the one who was responsible for the incident that happened in the airport. And being with Jericho could be just the push the Miz needs.

Doink the Clown- Back in the 90s, he was Evil Doink the Clown, and he probably could use some work. But doesn't seem like a logical choice for Jericho, just putting it out there.

Ted DiBiase Sr.- I know he was always considered evil because of the way he manipulated heis opponents with money, and he would want to get revenge against his son for slapping him.

Kane- Seems like the most logical choice which is exactly why it can't be him.

Lance Cade- I don't think he was rehired by WWE, but when he left, he was on Jericho's side.

Just a couple of ideas I thougt I'd throw out there.

If it is true, i'd like to see Kane and Jericho in a tag team, just because their contrasting styles. Plus, it would hopefully get Kane out of that waste of space fued with Khali.
I think it's unlikely though. Another choice would be Big Evil himself, which would be awesome, but again unlikely.

Well we've had a bunch of swerves going on lately, so it's about time they went with something obvious. PLus Kane's had the tag belts more than any other belt, so why wouldn't Jericho pick him?

Yeah i think they may be going with the most obvious choice in Kane. I dunno why Jericho spoiled it...but whatever.

I'd piss my pants laughing if it were Funaki. Like have the story go that Jericho couldn't find any other partner. Legacy laughs at him, and somehow they win, and hilarity ensues.

But probably what's going to happen is it's going to be Kane, and Khali is going to come out and cost him and Jericho the belts.

Either that, or it's all a swerve to get our mind off of DiBiase, which makes SO much sense. I mean they have all the peices in place for him to turn on Legacy. And now is a prime time for him to do it.

But it's probably the Big Red Machine...ZzzzzzZZZzz

DiBiase makes no sense, if you want him out of legacy he'd turn face....not erm to heel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back