Chris Jericho responded to CM Punk

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
... On tweet secret, for $2.25.

Tweet Secret is essentially Twitter at a premium; you'll see the tweet, if you pay.

Since I know absolutely zero of you will pay for this...

http://y2jbaybay.tumblr.com/post/104031222295/chris-jerichos-response-to-cm-punk-dropping-his

To recap:

• CM Punk accuses Jericho of being advantageous, and using Punk's leaving for his Podcast.
  • Jericho makes you go through a paywall to hear his response
  • Jericho asserts he doesn't have an agenda.
  • Jericho then plugs his podcast.

Say, that Punk feller might have been right...

Jericho is kind of like the Attitude Era's version of The Miz. Lately I've just found him to be a media ****e who has an annoying voice and a face that's very punchable.

Plus his podcast sucks.

Plus his podcast sucks.

I'd be more forgiving if it didn't take going through fucking a half hour of asd just to hear him or his guest. The Rollins podcast was good, but I felt it took a half hour to get to what mattered.

I mean, I get it, he's got bills to pay. Vodka and his shitty band won't pay for itself.

I'd be more forgiving if it didn't take going through fucking a half hour of asd just to hear him or his guest. The Rollins podcast was good, but I felt it took a half hour to get to what mattered.

I mean, I get it, he's got bills to pay. Vodka and his shitty band won't pay for itself.

It's understandable to plug your sponsors and such, I mean the same happens on Cabana's and Austin's podcast but Jericho spends forever plugging DDP Yoga and talks the same amount if not more than the guest.

I was thoroughly disappointed after finishing up the Paige episode, I feel like I learned nothing new besides the fact that I hate Jericho's voice.

Putting aside that Jericho makes you go through a paywall for his response (WTF is up with that?); I have never thought of Jericho as a complete prick and I believe him in this case.

He does need to fix his podcast though. In fact, outside of the SCSA podcast and Cheap Heat, most wrestling podcasts suck.

Putting aside that Jericho makes you go through a paywall for his response (WTF is up with that?); I have never thought of Jericho as a complete prick and I believe him in this case.

He does need to fix his podcast though. In fact, outside of the SCSA podcast and Cheap Heat, most wrestling podcasts suck.

You need to get on over to the JR podcast, my good sir.

All aboard with saying Jericho's is awful though.

I do believe he views Punk as a friend...that much I wouldn't doubt. Maybe Punk felt the same, maybe not. But I also think Punk had every reason to be wary of Jericho. Especially when Jericho keeps coming back to WWE (in spite of him saying he had the same issues in '05).

I also think that, for someone who's watched some of his best friends (Eddie, Benoit) die because of similar complaints that Punk had, that maybe he'd be more on Punk's side. But I can also see why Jericho doesn't want that bridge burned. And anyone associated with Punk is probably on the shit list now.

Always get a laugh out of Smart Wrestling Fan. Jericho is caught in a rock and a hard place. He's always been friendly to everyone and loves the podcast thing but doing so for Punk's sake would mean burning his WWE privileges.

Austin spends so much time talking about his TV projects, his ranch and what he does while driving that it sucks the life out his podcast.

Always get a laugh out of Smart Wrestling Fan. Jericho is caught in a rock and a hard place. He's always been friendly to everyone and loves the podcast thing but doing so for Punk's sake would mean burning his WWE privileges.

Austin spends so much time talking about his TV projects, his ranch and what he does while driving that it sucks the life out his podcast.

He's in a rather bad position, and I don't envy him. I just can see why Punk would be wary. Maybe they'll talk it out, maybe when Punk is less burnt out he'll reach out to Jericho.

Seriously, though, what in the actual fuck is premium twitter?

Jerichos podcasts with Heyman and another with RVD were excellent.

It all depends on the guests.

And if you guys are too dumb to fast forward through all the crap to get to the guest... Well then thats your own damn problem. You have to do that with almost all podcasts nowadays..

Jericho's really does depend on the guest. I am very selective on what ones I listen to. Austin's ones I generally skip unless it is an interesting guest or the discussion that sounds interesting is indicated in the show notes. Art of Wrestling still gives the most content to preamble ratio that I listen to.

Wtf Jerichos podcasts arent that bad? Of course i skip everything that comes before the interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back