What are you gaining from this?!

Prince Vee

Better than I think I am
Chris Jericho's Twitter and Instagram account has been hacked as you can see that news on the main page!!!

But this is pathetic. They guy who hacked has been posting some god awful pics on his Instagram account. Its simply sick and pathetic. I don't see what's the profit he/she is gaining from this hacking??

I feel so sorry for Chris Jericho...

I hope this will stop pretty soon or the Instagram should take necessary means to block that account as it contains nudity.

Don't know why the fuck they even post it on the main page. It's a hotbed for trolls.

Look; as members of the WrestleZone Forums, it is our duty to purge the internet of this scourge!

Using state of the art equipment I found in an abandoned lingerie factory, I've managed to pinpoint the location of this despicable hacker.

His name is Vince Russo! He's a mental shape shifter, he very often rails hard against the potential of a performer while denying ever having done that when they eventually get over. His weaknesses are knowledge and understanding, so let's beat him up with the weaponized edges of grade school social studies text books!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back