International House of Pancocks(and questions and SWAG)

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
I figured that since the craze of starting up a thread for people to ask you questions died out I should finally bring it back in grand fashion. I've been in the fed for a couple of years now, almost three in September I think?

Fire away.

- The usual: What do you think of me as an RP'er and Smith as a character?

- How much do you enjoy the direction Runn's heading in right now?

- Your top five (and winner) in the LL?

What would you have done if the accidental assassin hadn't happened?

How gutted were you to lose in the Mayhem title matches you had?

Has it really been three years?

Where do RRR stand among the tag teams? I'm of the opinion that we would have struggled against the teams who are around now but at the time we were pretty great.

What are you plans for the next year here?

Who took out Ricky after the match with Reynolds?

- The usual: What do you think of me as an RP'er and Smith as a character?

My first ever taste of Smith was in the twilight period of his first run, when he was starting to become very bland, and quite honestly a boring read. I guess in the period you were writing TLT you were to completely redefine him and change the character by giving him such an interesting story to go on.

As for yourself, you know I love me some Crock, you're always a pretty chill guy even if at times you turn on the try-hard afterburners. Overall you have been a very solid Mid-Card member of the fed a lot of the lower guys look up to, but I think it is time you were able to leave the nest and try and fly with the Main-Event.

- How much do you enjoy the direction Runn's heading in right now?

You know, at first I was completely upset with the direction Ricky was heading. Not for the lack of effort on creatives part, but it felt like they were pushing me into a gimmick without asking me, or simply PM'ing me saying that they think this would be best option to take Ricky in. The way they were pushing the gimmick really left me with either turning him into some Masochistic Joker-esque heel or the comedy role, which just seems to work better for me in the end.

Working with the Bad Luck angle, it really gives me room to make my own niche in the comedy face angle in a Three Stooges kinda way. Saxoteur, S.H.I.T, and Alhazred are all fantastic characters that fringe on Loony Toons style of comedy at times. I try my best not to have Ricky going to the ring with an army of Penguins for no real reason. That would be silly.

- Your top five (and winner) in the LL?

If I had to list it in no particular order

Mikey Stormrage
Chris K.O
Rush
Grizzly Bob
Barbosa

The winner I think would have to be a tossup between Rush and Stormrage, at least in my opinion.

How big is it?

I feel like this can be a question you can differ to your mother.

What would you have done if the accidental assassin hadn't happened?

In all honesty, I think I would have sent Ricky to college in hopes to educate himself. That would require taking some time off to get any actual effect in. Pretty much what I had in mind with this idea would be like a reverse Damian Sandow. Instead of accurately correcting the way people spoke, he would fuck some basic shit up and just be the regular dumb Ricky with a degree in golf management or something stupid like that.

How gutted were you to lose in the Mayhem title matches you had?

When I saw I failed to capture the title against Vega I was upset. Not so much that I wasn't able to write out a decent RP but more towards how his RP blatantly replied to mine. The first time I lost the title, I felt as if you guys were either not reading the RP's or that you guys thought my RP was so bad I should lose to a guy who broke some pretty basic rules in a RP. I just remember how upset I was when you wrote in a PM "Oh we can see what you mean where he kinda replies to what you wrote. I was about to just up and quit the fed. Of course a little later I calmed down and moved on.

Then it started to click that it was perhaps what I said prior to the Mayhem title match that I thought I could compete in the Elite X or the Eurasian title, and thought the Mayhem should be for up and comers. Whatever the case, what happened happened and I don't hold any sour grapes to creative.

Has it really been three years?

Nope, I'm dumb and completely forgot that this current lethal lottery would be my second.

Where do RRR stand among the tag teams? I'm of the opinion that we would have struggled against the teams who are around now but at the time we were pretty great.

In Kayfabe, I think it would be fair to say that RRR would be up there with the greatest Tag Teams in the fed's history. Simply for the fact our reign as champs brought in new talent. Though to say our team would be successful now with the level of talent like Saxoteur, BaroboShit, and the Bearded Gents would be a bold face lie. We were good, and I feel some of my best work was writing with you as a team, but the division now is miles and leagues better than it was before.

What are you plans for the next year here?

Ricky Runn as a singles title champion, and possibly a heel turn.

Who took out Ricky after the match with Reynolds?

Vince Russo.

Well played! Normally we make jokes about your mom being the ****e, but you turned it around on my mom!

620%20-%20chris_jericho%20clapping%20gif%20wwe.gif

I'm extremely interested in the creative process that lead up to Ricky's bad luck. Could you give us a detailed explanation?

Are you really from Paris?

Do you miss your rep, JoMo?

Obviously I haven't been around much since I left the fed. But I always get into the mood during the road to Kingdom Come.

I haven't read many shows by the current creative team. How do they rate? And be honest!

I'm extremely interested in the creative process that lead up to Ricky's bad luck. Could you give us a detailed explanation?

That question could be better answered by Barbosa, as he is the one who thought of the gimmick, I just ended up running with it. It originally started on Aftershock when Ricky was facing Izzy Stone. Izzy no-showed a bunch of times, and that meant she had to get the boot. Which they did with Ricky snapping her neck on a botched RickyRanna. The following week after that, Jacoby Capone quit the fed and as he was leaving the arena Ricky was entering the arena and ran him over with his car.

No charges were filed for some reason. :shrug:

Are you really from Paris?
I just have my *****'s in Paris, and they're going gorillas.

Do you miss your rep, JoMo?

I fap to the thought of him making his grand return and unifying the World titles and having a 100 year reign where he wins all his matches John Cena style.

Thoughts on Derek Jacobs and myself as an RP'er?

Derek Jacobs was a guy who originally a guy everyone thought was going to be a one and done and quit the fed. He was really bland, and had no real spice to the character or at least no nugget of a gimmick that would have made him interesting. Pretty much like everyone who starts RP'ing goes through that phase where their character begins pretty bad but improves drastically.

As for yourself, you're a pretty nice guy over all. I think a major flaw I see is you're not very subtle, and I mean, I've been hit with bricks more subtle than you sometimes. (and I haven't been hit by that many bricks) I know you mean well, and you're good enough guy where I know what you say comes from a good place, but sometimes it isn't a bad idea to just sit back and take in a few deep breaths and see if it is a good idea to post what you're posting.

I do have the subtlety of a shotgun to the face sometimes, but in the Army we would always say "fuck subtle" lol.

I have to really work on that now though.

Eh mine as well.

Thoughts on the new direction myself and IHW are going in with Carnival of Carnage?

Do you read my RP's or at least somewhat know what's going on with them? If so have you enjoyed the story between Dustin and Katie to this point?

Favorite match you have been in to date?

What's your least favorite gimmick in the fed right now?

And because others are asking...

Thoughts on myself in general? If it helps at all, I was always a huge JoMo fan. :lmao:

Obviously I haven't been around much since I left the fed. But I always get into the mood during the road to Kingdom Come.

I haven't read many shows by the current creative team. How do they rate? And be honest!

Well, if I can be honest, things picked up a lot better around here since you departed creative. Now I don't want that to come out as a knock against you, because it's not. The creative team before the departure of Ty and Showtime was probably the second best we had in my tenure here in the fed. The first being during Ty's reign as head where they were pushing out quality shows and on time as well.

Eh mine as well.

Thoughts on the new direction myself and IHW are going in with Carnival of Carnage?

Truth be told, I haven't seen much of a new direction in Dustin Hunter, and the Carnival of Carnage hasn't really been impressive. With all the great tag teams we have, they all worked because they formed a dynamic and a back and forth that people came to love. Bearded Gents had it, Saxoteur has it, Technosa have it, and I like to think CoC can have it if you and IHW sit down and have a long talk with what you want out of the fed.

Do you read my RP's or at least somewhat know what's going on with them? If so have you enjoyed the story between Dustin and Katie to this point?

Like I said before, you have been running in place for a while RP wise, you're improving with baby steps, and maybe the story with Katie could bring your first win but so far I haven't really been impressed. Next round of shows I'll give you and IHW some feedback when the next boards are up. :)

Favorite match you have been in to date?

Personally it would have to be the TLC Tag Match in KC IV or the Street Match against Stormrage during the roulette rounds. An honorable mention for the TLC match at KC IV simply for being part of the first TLC match at Kingdom Come.

What's your least favorite gimmick in the fed right now?

My least favorite gimmick? I think it would have to be Krypto. Nothing against Dynamite or his ability as a writer, but there's been times where you blur the line between 'man who thinks he is an alien' and 'is an actual alien' too often to my liking.

Thoughts on myself in general? If it helps at all, I was always a huge JoMo fan. :lmao:

I think you're an alright for a smarky kinda guy. You fall into that same category that you mean will even if your intentions are a little misguided. A bit like me when I first joined these forums if I'm being honest. I think if you focus down and see what you really want to write about and the direction you want to go in the fed you can turn around your string of loses and churn out some quality stuff.

Personally it would have to be the TLC Tag Match in KC IV or the Street Match against Stormrage during the roulette rounds. An honorable mention for the TLC match at KC IV simply for being part of the first TLC match at Kingdom Come.

The TLC match was epic. Glad I was a part of that.

My least favorite gimmick? I think it would have to be Krypto. Nothing against Dynamite or his ability as a writer, but there's been times where you blur the line between 'man who thinks he is an alien' and 'is an actual alien' too often to my liking.

You should know better than to mention my name in anything but a positive light around these parts Runn. That was a big mistake that only a bottle of lube and Krypto's new strap on can fix, prepare your anus bitch.

On a more serious note that's actually what I wanted from the gimmick in general, a character who thinks he's an alien, most are not convinced but there are times in which it really has you wondering. I credit the most recent match writers of Krypto for that. Plus with all the nonsense going on around here lately who cares of a being from another planet is here to steal your technology and impregnate your women right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back