The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for June 10th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_061015-1.jpg

impact_061015-2.jpg

impact_061015-3.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I'm still with JR. I fucking hate seeing guys kicking out of finishers. Especially on television. Makes them not finishers.

Short match with people doing moves to each other with one winning. In other words, standard X-Division fare.

Finally, we're going to get a legitimate X Division feud. An actual feud. Not a three-way match for a tournament. Jesse and DJZ.

Really hoping when Robbie comes back they give him a solid go too. He's also got skill. More than just a comedy guy.

I really think that that is what they're building to here, Robbie will come back as a far more serious version of the character to get his revenge on Jesse. This all allows for Jesse and Robbie both to get a chance at being more than comedy guys.

Jesus Christ Jesse Godderz is jacked.

Yup. Not half bad as a wrestler either. Beautiful drop kick.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I think everyone loved the entrance, which Madonna wouldn't let him use.

He's funny though.

I really think that that is what they're building to here, Robbie will come back as a far more serious version of the character to get his revenge on Jesse. This all allows for Jesse and Robbie both to get a chance at being more than comedy guys.

Yup. Great way to dissolve the BroMans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back