The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for April 10th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_041015-1.jpg

impact_041015-2.jpg

impact_041015-3.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

This feud is decent but I'm really not seeing why I should care. Rising is a bunch of newcomers and Drew stands out, but I'm not really sure why these teams need to fight. The BDC hasn't actually won anything other than the X Title once or twice. Do we really need a stable to fight against them?

Getting in late, trying to catch up. This guy Myka is awful on the mic. Never let him talk again. Ever.

Eli Drake... not so awful. Quite good, actually. All charisma. Delivery was spot on.

TNA really needs to STOP SPOILING THEIR SHOWS IN THE PREVIEWS. How hard can it be to show ANYTHING but the results of the upcoming episode when you're talking about it?

They don't need to. BDC can hang on their own. The Rising is like the face version of The Revolution. Both should just band together and call themselves The Esoteric.

I hated him so much when he first came in, but I'm ready to give DJ Z another long look. He's got talent. So does Richards. Eddie Edwards' injury might be a blessing in disguise for breathing some life into the X Division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back