Im taking sig requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
who: john cena on the right with DX spray painted behind him, and have batista on the left with nwo spray painted behind him

size: width=716 , height=260

pictures: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9205/batistako0.jpg & http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2596/cena2fk4.jpg

BG color:BLACK AND WHITE on the left and GREEN AND BLACK on the right

can it say oooHEYooo on the top left

can you make the pics look cartoonish like yours raging bull

i want it to take up the whole sig please.

thanks in advance.

can i get a sig 470x130 with a pic of jeff hardy doing a swanton bomb, and like all jeff hardy with the colors for the BG (the green, black, prurple mix ) and letters jeter608 in the bottom right with some kind of cool font. thanks

who: John Cena
Size: don't matter long as its JPG
Text: paper champ John Cena and at the bottom have it say championship belts aren't supposed to spin

Raging Bull said:
From now on im taking sig requests. Your post count does not bother me. i just need these details:

Who:?
Size:?
BG colour:?
Pictures:?

i can do any sig doesnt matter...tna,wwe,ecw

also you must credit me in your name.

expect the sig in 1-4 days...Also remeber i do have a life so on weekends dont expect sigs posted on saturday and sunday

so please request! enjoy guyzz
Who - Ken Kennedy
Size - doesnt matter
color - any color is good for Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Kennedy!.......... Kennedy!
pics - pics doing sig move and with the U.S Title

Thanks Dude!

ok see here it is...im going on a holiday for the next week so i will be unable to make sigs...all the sigs here i havent done will be done either tonight or when i get back please be patient.

umm can u do one on a team i support pictures of them are on google type in Canterbury Bulldogs BG Colour : Blue Size: of da posting box at da bottom of da page text: Bulldogs Blood and live with it

thanks

ok listen in peeps im back WZ is back and im ready to go PLEASE THOUGH let me re-stste the rules NO sports ONLY WRESTLING ALSO NO MORE NWO VS DX SIGS OK....

The bad guy:

Maggot:

Who- Alex Shelley and Johnny Devine
size- The Same as the carlito sig
colour- Orange in the background
pictures- Alex Shelley on the right the Paparazzi Productions sign in the middle and Johnny Devine on the left.
Thank U

who: tito ortiz on the left with the UFC logo above him, ken kennedy in the middle with the WWE logo above him,and kurt angle on the right with the tna logo above him

size: width=716 , height=260

pictures: KEN KENNEDY: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3874/1vi7.jpg, TITO ORTIZ: any good pic of him, KURT ANGLE: any good pic of him

BG color:BLACK, RED, BLUE

can it say oooHEYooo on the top left and COMPETITON on the top middle

can you make the pics look cartoonish like yours raging bull

i want it to take up the whole sig please.

thanks in advance.

Can you make me a sig with Shawn Micheals and Chris Jericho Vs Triple H and John Cena

And write for the wwe tag team titles with Jericho and micheals holding the titals and write Surviver Series on top please and can the background be Red Black and size width=716 , height=260

Who: RVD, HBK, Chris Benoit
Size: eh 580x200
BG colour: doesnt matter, just make it look cool please
Pictures: RVD with ECW and WWE title, Benoit with World Title, and HBK with World Title.

And have the text be The Very Best and possibly ziro somewhere kinda small lettering. And make it cartooney like you carlito one.

Thanks in advance!

Book This Poster!
Saturday Night's Main Event
Logo
On Left Side, Radny Orton and Chris Jericho (with WWE Title)
On Right Side, Triple H and Kurt Angle (With WHC)
Text: Coming To Book This October 14th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back