D

DK999

Hey Guys, I'm taking sig requests.
Tell me the following:
Person (with pics)-- i may use different pictures
size of sig
text
background

i may not be able to get to these right away due to school.
also-- i only have a trial of photoshop so this wont last long =( but i may get the real thing soon
here's a chris benoit sig if anyone wants it.
4huwqig.jpg

Book This poster
Survivor Series Logo
Text: Jericho vs Triple H Hell In A Cell
WWE Championship
Pics: Jericho (with WWE Title if possible) and Triple H
Bottom Text: Coming October 21 to Book This!

King Booker with whc
sz: same as ur benoit sig
text: King of the World!
background: doesnt really matter

thanx

the second one:
Colour: a dark red background with a black border
pictures: a picture of goldberg in the middle with the whc and pictures of him in action on the left and right
size: same as my eddie guerrero sig

i would really appreciate it if you could do this. thanks in advance

Alright DK 999... I need a poster for Book this for WrestleMania 22... With the main thing Edge vs Undertaker vs Triple H with the WWE Title.. A pic of sting and HBK looking at each other... and random pics of Aj Styles, Chris Jericho, Kennedy, Cena, Abyss... Thats all

I need this asap.. Appreciated.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Alright DK 999... I need a poster for Book this for WrestleMania 22... With the main thing Edge vs Undertaker vs Triple H with the WWE Title.. A pic of sting and HBK looking at each other... and random pics of Aj Styles, Chris Jericho, Kennedy, Cena, Abyss... Thats all

I need this asap.. Appreciated.
while im at school today find some of the pictures for me to use. and are you sure its not wm23? jw. and i can get this done pretty soon. tell me size, text, and background too.

Nah its 22... Backround is all you.. Text... Wrestlemania 22... size... size of a wwe poster... use whatever pics you want unless you want me to get them for you.... make it look like an actual wwe poster tho

Extreme Hardcore Icon said:
could u please make me a finlay sig with the little bastard in there and the shillelagh. make it pretty. thanks
tomorrow. i am tired. i just got home from a mixer and i need a rest.

Extreme Hardcore Icon said:
could u please make me a finlay sig with the little bastard in there and the shillelagh. make it pretty. thanks
u REALLY need anymore sigs? You got 100 in there now dude chill :twak:

can i have one but for a team i support u can get their pics of google just wright in the image bar Canterbury bulldogs Size Same as posting box at the bottom of the page BG colour Blue and text i am blue till i die

can i get an orton sig with him doin his pose in the middle and him RKOing people on the sides. and the background that cool lookin yellow. and somewhere it says Legend Killer in yellow, 480x160 size plz, thanks

I need one i like the one you did DK999 did but i need players on it so here it goes
Pistures:get pics off google type in image taskbar Brent Sherwin then Hazem El Masri Then Sonny Bill Williams then Matt Utai and put them all in on collage
BG colour: Blue and White
Size:Fairly Big, but not to big size.
Text:Who's going to stop us now !!

jeter608 said:
can i get an orton sig with him doin his pose in the middle and him RKOing people on the sides. and the background that cool lookin yellow. and somewhere it says Legend Killer in yellow, 480x160 size plz, thanks
how much longer till mines done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back