Taking Requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am willing to take some Banner requests, but I have a few ground rules. For examples of my work either check out my Sig, or this Thread.

1. Only Sig Size Banners, so no Forum Banners or anything like that.

2. Have at least a few posts around the Forum, I know there's no rule on Requesting stuff in General, but I dont want to be making Sigs for people who are not even going to be around here, or are only here to get a Sig and Leave.

3. Credit me for them in your Sig.

4. Please keep them Wrestling Related.

And I'll need the Following Details

Size:
Colour:
Text:
Sub-Text: (optional)

Also be aware that I am a lazy ass GFX Maker, so I dont cut, so dont provide Cuts.

the last guy i asked got banned and i dont think he finished the ones i asked for so here they are

colour: a black and grey background like khaki.
pictures: i would like the nwo(white) sign in the middle with the pictures of sting(with white facepaint), hogan and big show.(hogan in the middle)
size: width=716 , height=260
theme: wrestling

the second one:
Colour: a dark red background with a black border
pictures: a picture of goldberg in the middle with the whc and pictures of him in action on the left and right
size: same as top

thanks if you could do this

Any Size..
Survivor Series Logo
Smackdown! vs RAW
With Pics of The Hardyz, HBK, and Kurt Angle (with WHC) on the left.
And, on the right, Kane (with mask), Hurricane (with tag belts) HHH, and Jericho with WWE Title

thanks in advance.

Size: 720 x 280
colour: Red and Blue
Text:Cracker 5000
Pictures: Mr kennedy on blue half(left side) and John Cena on red half(right) with their championship belts. Mr K (U.S) and Cena(WWE)
Could you try to PM this sig if u can.
Thanx

Size: Same as my TNA Sig mate
colour: Blue
Text: Colesey 4 Life
Pictures: Ashley, Mickie James & Randy Orton

Can you PM me it please mate, Cheers..

Okay the first one from George, I'm not doing, its not a Sig Size banner, and is more like a Forum Banner, which you wont use here. Same goes for Cracker5000 as well.

The RAW vs. SD Banner, not a Problem, I'll get on that today or tomorrow, and the Other sig size one, again not a problem.

St Johnny- The signs I would like are the following...
Size-whichever one you can
Orton one one side, Cena on the other
confronting each other face to face
Promoting WM 23
Saying "Winner takes ALL"

Second poster (I'm a big fan )
Size- whichever you can
NWO memebers-Hall, Nash, and Hogan
DX memebers- HHH,HBK, X-Pac
Promoting WM23
Saying "The War of the Worlds"

Thanks dude in advance

Jericho616 said:
i just wondering in my last request can you make it so it says....
Coming Obtober 21 To Book This!

No problem, expect it around Tuesday/Wednesday time, I'm currently in the middle of putting together my E-Feds show, so thats why they will be delayed slightly

Shouldnt be a huge problem, might not be exactly what you are thinking with the first one, but I'll give them a go. With a few people in front of you, I should be able to get it later this week, I dont want to nail down a day, because its possible I could do them all in an evening, or I could do one a day, but hopefully within the week.

How do I get them from here? ( Sorry to sound like a idot but its my first time, I havent said that in awhile) I dont really sign on everyday so do I need to keep up with this thread or will you email me when its done

I will post the Image, all you then do is Right Click it, and Hit "Save As" then you can upload it to an Image Host. There are plenty of Free one's around for example www.photobucket.com. I cant take time to E-Mail people, like I say it'll be posted here, I think there is an option to subscibe to Threads, so you could do that, and you will get notifaction of any replies to this Thread.

sorry but i dont know how big a sig size banner is. also, did you mean only the first one cant be done or both of them cant?

Size: Same size as your Mr. Kennedy one
Colour: blue and black
Text:The Rabid Wolverine

Any benoit related pictures not to fussy, you're the expert ;)

Much appreciated.

Okay, can I ask that the requests stop there until I get some of the one's I already have done, that way I dont get a huge back log of Banners that I have to do.

Size: SIG BANNER SIZE
Colour:BLACK AND PURPLE WITH GRAY BORDER
Text: RIP
Sub-Text: (optional)
PICTURE: UNDERTAKER IN THE GOTH GEAR (WITH AUSTING ON THE TAKEr'S EMBLEM-LIKE IN THE CRUCIFIX ?

thanks

Jus' wonderin' when my banner is goin to be done........ No rush by way's

Size: The same size as yours maybe a little bigger
Colour: Dark blue and grey
Text: My name V14ever with Matt Hardy and possibly new pic of Jeff side by side

Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics