Idolized's Custom WWE Superstar Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idolized

Dark Match Winner
Idolized's Custom WWE Superstar Sig Shop

Hey there, now before everyone goes hog wild and starts making specific requests with multiple Superstars on them allow me to explain how this works.

- You may request a sig that is a single WWE Superstar, it will be in about the same style as the examples below.

- Just because you make a request doesn't mean I will have to do it, WWE has done a good job of getting pictures available for most of the guys but some still do not have all that great of a close up. Some may not have one of the trendy logos I have created either.

- I have the option of the colors to be used.

- Only WWE Superstars, in the future I may take up making TNA ones. So ECW, Smackdown!, and RAW only please.

- I will update this posts as I add new ones as well, anyone is free to use any of the sigs. With thats said, happy requesting.

WWE SUPERSTAR SIGS

RAW
*Candice
*Chris Masters
*Edge
*Rob Conway

SMACKDOWN!
*Finlay

ECW

3nigma said:
I would like a primetime brian lee
Did you just not read the rules?

Here are the Orton and Lashley sigs, I'll try to do the triple H one when I get a chance.

lashleykd9.jpg

ortonqa2.jpg

Thanx great job on the Randy Orton sig, I'm just going to wait until after sunday to use because I need to promote Badd Blood

Could I get a Maryse Ouellet one the one I have does'nt have but one pic of her. Thanx

he, do you think i could have a an old school X-pac one even though hes not in the wwe any more if not can u please make me a Carlito Sig or Triple H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back