Taking Requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I said earlier in the Thread if people can hold off on requests for now, until I get through the one's I already have, so I dont have a huge backlog to get through.

Who: Randy Orton, Batista, Ric Flair, and Triple H (Evolution)
Size: A Fairly Big, but not to big size.
Bg Colour: Any
Pictures: Any of them is fine. But I would like Randy RKO-ing Mick Foley in the Backround and HHH Pedigree-ing Anybody also.
Also if you could get the Words Evolution Across the top and RKO5454 along the bottom Left of the sig.

I need one i like the one DK999 did but i need players on it so here it goes :)
Pistures:get pics off google type in image taskbar Brent Sherwin then Hazem El Masri Then Sonny Bill Williams then Matt Utai and put them all in on collage
BG colour: Blue and White
Size:Fairly Big, but not to big size.
Text:Who's going to stop us now !!

Any size
half black with lita and her women's championship
half red with edge and the rated r belt
Words Rated R power couple

Wet23q said:
I need one i like the one DK999 did but i need players on it so here it goes :)
Pistures:get pics off google type in image taskbar Brent Sherwin then Hazem El Masri Then Sonny Bill Williams then Matt Utai and put them all in on collage
BG colour: Blue and White
Size:Fairly Big, but not to big size.
Text:Who's going to stop us now !!

Can people not read? I said Wrestling related, and I said I dont cut, so I only get PSD's. And I also said, to stop requesting. Since people cant follow the rules I have laid out for my requests, I am not doing any requests. I dont have time for people who cant take a few moments to read something. So those that did follow the rules can blame the people that didnt for me withdrawing my services as a GFX maker.

Any size
Color:Baby blue mixed with pink
Text:Believe
Picture:Randy Orton holding title and Rey Mysterio holding title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members