I'm bored and finger buttholes, so maybe people will ask me questions

So I'm pretty sure that the first volley in the new wave of Thriller vs. Yaz has been fired if the thread title's change has anything to do with it.

Probably the first KFAD I wrote. That and Anita Dick.

Not yours though. I would lose my arm to the black hole that is your anus

Damn son, that's colder than your mum.

Lol, Thriller sucks.

It's true he does. He's damn good at it too. At least, uh, that's what your mum told me.

In addition to Killjoy being all over your package. What kind of orgy theater is Creative Control?

It's like the scene from Eyes Wide Shut but even less sexual and with more masks.

One of my favorite things about my first run on Creative was Buttybox and Dave making jokes about each other's Mom throughout our MSN meetings. No idea how anything got accomplished

Not yours though. I would lose my arm to the black hole that is your anus

Your cat tends to enjoy it.

Lol, Thriller sucks.

Agreed

In addition to Killjoy being all over your package. What kind of orgy theater is Creative Control?

The best kind.

One of my favorite things about my first run on Creative was Buttybox and Dave making jokes about each other's Mom throughout our MSN meetings. No idea how anything got accomplished

I still have no idea how we get stuff done. With Falk leaving, I'm pretty sure creative will collapse. Actually we have Dave, Dave will save us.

I just glanced back over KC and forgot to mention FunKay and Ty. They are probably the only people who consistently write long RPs that aren't a chore to read.

I knew I always liked you Thriller.

This was your third stint on creative right? Once during the Phoenix (the poster) era and once when me and Falk were running creative, before this latest run?

What do you think is missing from Abel Hunnicutt as a character and what would you like to see more/less from him? Curious given its now two cycles or so since his debut.

Second. I stepping down before you two we in charge. In fact, by seniority, I would've been HOC when FalK was. I wouldn't take it though; I'd be a terrible head.

I'm actually (spoiler alert) working on feedback for everyone from KC. The tough thing, which hurt your KC RP, is balancing Abel vs. Steven. When it's done well, it's excellent. When it isn't, the RPs can quickly become incredibly disjointed. I think a real focus on Abel, in the mold of the funeral scene from the last RP, can really show him as his own character, and not just a thug for Holmes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back