I'm bored and finger buttholes, so maybe people will ask me questions

Since elegANT seems really nice, what would actually tick him off?

He doesn't get mad as much as he gets confused. If you go back and look at his feud with Veejay, he never gets mad at Veejay for attacking him. Instead, he just tries to figure out why someone would do that, because it makes no sense to him.

What's the best part of being on creative?

Seeing how the storylines are supposed to go before they go to shit for one reason or another

Thoughts on the following characters:

1. Mr. Santiago. A man obsessed with fishing who talks about making big catches and life on the sea. Uses fisherman's suplex, fisherman's driver and fisherman's neckbreaker. Thinks WZCW World Title is his greatest catch.

2. Fan Boy McCrane. A guy who wants to bring WZCW back to the days of his heroes: Barret Stratton, Armando Paradyse, Hollywood Jameson and his idol, Doug Crashin. Each of his promos includes a line from one of their great promos and inspires him to keep working harder. Finds all of the great performers like Titus, Everest and Showtime to be completely overrated and doesn't get their appeal.

3. More of an All-Stars idea: Jack Boring. He wrestles a very slow, old school style with moves like spinning toeholds, abdominal stretches and front facelocks but hears fans chanting BORING and thinks he's getting huge face pops. When he gets in trouble he wrestles an actually exciting style but the fans stop chanting his name and he goes back to the basics to calm them down.

Let me start by saying all three are amazing, and I hope this means you'll be signing up soon.

I think Fan Boy McCrane would be the most All Stars of the three. The idea is really funny, but I don't know if it really has legs. Jack Boring could be a really good heel, especially if he was put up against high energy guys that usually wrestle fast matches. I think Mr. Santiago is my favorite, though. The gimmick is excellent, I'm always a sucker for a guy's moveset tying into the gimmick, and going off of what I was telling Nightmare, there's a lot you can do with the character even if he's not in the middle of any stories. This better not just be you teasing me.

What would you say is your proudest moment working on creative?

I have a serious one and a funny one. The funny one was the revealing of John Smith as Anita Dick. To this day, I'm pretty sure that is the only thing I've done on Creative that people really remember, which I don't mind because it is the funniest thing I've ever written.

The serious one is writing part of the Lethal Lottery my first time on Creative. The Lottery is always one of the highlights of the year and it was really cool and an honor to get to do that.

You're given the choice of having to bring back one of your characters: which one do you feel never got the blowoff you would have wanted to write?

Also, the selfish question... Thoughts on Question's first RP?

You're given the choice of having to bring back one of your characters: which one do you feel never got the blowoff you would have wanted to write?

I don't think any of them really got a proper blow off just because I tend to burn out rather than logically leave. Mason is probably the character I most wish had a proper departure. The best story for that would've been Mikey building up to a one-on-one world title match and beating Mason as a way of exercising the misfortunes of his past. Although, that could still happen one day ;)

Also, the selfish question... Thoughts on Question's first RP?

I only scanned it, but I'm definitely intrigued by the character. It's a different spin on a psychologically manipulative character, which is really cool, and you seem to have a good voice for him already.

He doesn't get mad as much as he gets confused. If you go back and look at his feud with Veejay, he never gets mad at Veejay for attacking him. Instead, he just tries to figure out why someone would do that, because it makes no sense to him.

Seeing how the storylines are supposed to go before they go to shit for one reason or another

Let me start by saying all three are amazing, and I hope this means you'll be signing up soon.

I think Fan Boy McCrane would be the most All Stars of the three. The idea is really funny, but I don't know if it really has legs. Jack Boring could be a really good heel, especially if he was put up against high energy guys that usually wrestle fast matches. I think Mr. Santiago is my favorite, though. The gimmick is excellent, I'm always a sucker for a guy's moveset tying into the gimmick, and going off of what I was telling Nightmare, there's a lot you can do with the character even if he's not in the middle of any stories. This better not just be you teasing me.

Of course it is. It always is.

Of course it is. It always is.

tumblr_inline_mwfkyuWrJm1rlpk9c.gif

I haven't asked anything yet because I was waiting for the perfect, most meaningful question, so, here it is;

How many times a day do you *********e?

Will Ascension 100 get the same huge show treatment Meltdown 100 did? Curious since we are getting there.

Did you like the humbleBEE character from the Kingdom Come cycle, did it do the real elegANT justice?

Also since I ask everyone.... thoughts on Theron?

Will Ascension 100 get the same huge show treatment Meltdown 100 did? Curious since we are getting there.

Did you like the humbleBEE character from the Kingdom Come cycle, did it do the real elegANT justice?

Also since I ask everyone.... thoughts on Theron?

We'll probably do something, but I don't know how big it'll be.

Yeah, it was cool.

I like the character a lot. A pure, pure face is really hard to do and you've done it beautifully.

General thoughts on Chris K.O.?

I think he was at his best when he was going against Ty, which I know is not an unpopular opinion. I do feel bad for the backlash you got after that and I'm sure it was hard to deal with that. As for the more recent, you occasionally go too far on the outlandish side, but when you keep that under control, Chris can definitely be a top-tier guy.

I'll jump in here since it's been a while.

What could I have done better with Derek to make our team work? I felt like we were on a roll for a while and then it just fell apart.

How could I have made Corvus work?

How fucking awesome was our WarGames match?

It was tough because we never really got in the tag title hunt, so we were always doing the same thing.

To be 100% honest, I don't really remember anything about Corvus.

Quite possibly the best match in WZCW history

What were things you liked and didn't like about my Lexi Hayes RP's? What were things you liked and didn't like about the character?

What were things you liked and didn't like about my Lexi Hayes RP's? What were things you liked and didn't like about the character?

Your writing was always solid. I remember you did some kind of story with Lexi's sister that I remember being really weird. Like I said before, I wasn't really a fan of the character. I thought she was too bland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back