I'm bored and finger buttholes, so maybe people will ask me questions

Scene: the night after Kingdom Come where Mikey Stormrage defeated/lost to Matt Tastic last night (if that match isn't saved for the headliner/a major featured match at Kingdom Come I've lost all faith in you guys). The show is coming to a close and Mikey is either out for a chat/just finished winning the main event (storyline win or whatever you call it in that bunker of yours).

The screen starts flickering and we cut to the outside of the Bridge to Salvation Church in Texarkana, currently on fire. Fire trucks arrive to try and put out the blaze as we cut inside. The camera pans to the Sacrificial Altar (a physical one) with the bodies of DC, Mason Westhoff and the Grand Mystique strewn across the floor, covered in blood. A man is behind the altar with his back to the camera.

With his face above the top of the screen, the man turns around, kicks the altar over and laughs as the camera looks down at the fallen bodies. The camera pans up to an unfamiliar face.

"If these men took you to war, prepare for hell."

The screen cuts to black until letters are written on the screen ala the opening of The Thing.

KB

Another idea that I've had in my head for a good while.

Old school fans might remember a masked man that helped the Freebirds in their early 90s WCW run. It was never revealed on screen but he was Brad Armstrong (look him up if you want to see a very underrated technician) under a mask. The idea was he would wave his arms around and basically just go nuts while also flying around better than almost anyone not named Pillman.

Same idea, but a guy named Bakim. He's brought in as the lackey for some tag team (meaning pretty much HMP or Cerberus at the moment) and is generally considered a nuisance who can barely tie his own shoes without screwing up. The team even makes his wear a "Hi, My Name Is Bakim" shirt so he'll remember who he is when he gets lost leaving the locker room.

One night he gets a singles match and massacres whomever he's facing, leaving the tag team in awe. They get in the ring and congratulate him, only to be wiped out. He gets a mic and talks about being tired of being the low man on the totem pole. Back where he comes from, people answer to his beck and call and he's tired of dancing around like a monkey for these people.

"The people that run this place thought it would be a good idea to make me into some kind of a fool because they used to spend their nights praying I didn't show up at their front door the next morning." He rips off the shirt and walks away, promising you'll see him again.

Later we see him leaving with his gear when Kensworth (I think?) tries to get a word with him.

Kensworth: "Bakim! Bakim can you explain a bit more about what you said out there tonight?"

Bakim: "I'm telling you this one time only: if you ever call me that again, the only person you'll be interviewing will be the man that sews your limbs back on."

Kensworth: "Well then what should we call you?"

Not Bakim: "Let me spell it out for all you internet fans that think you belong in this business."

He pulls the pen out of Kensworth's jacket pocket and writes on the camera lens:

I
AM
KB

I would use that as another All Stars character....but it's kind of been done before in OVW. Jim Cornette was too busy filming a 5 hour shoot interview where he complains about exposing the business to be reached for comment.

Saw you mention nobody asks u stuff....

Thoughts on Logan McAllister?

What would it take to get elegANT to snap n go heel?

I think you've been doing fine. Things will come much easier when you find Logan's voice. Be careful with the violence though; your last RP was pretty uncomfortable, and not in a good way.

I really don't see elegANT ever turning hee . With that said, the story arc of Soldier Ant (the Colony is obviously a big influence for elegANT) over the past couple years in Chikara fascinates me and I would like to explore that a bit.

Yea looking back at it, this last one I feel is probably my worst one. Kinda made me take a step back and plan out a different path for Logan. I feel pretty confident that this one will be a major improvement from last rp.

Don't know anything about chikara, may need to give it a look at some point.

Favorite wrestler of all time?

Chikara can be a bit hard to get into, just because it has a deep history that vets referenced and used in storylines constantly, but it is so worth it.

My first 2 favorites when I was a kid were Sting and Jushin Liger. Today, I like Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Sasha Banks, Bayley, ACH, and the Young Buck .

My all time favorites were Bret n Owen Hart.

Current faves are Wyatt,Owens,Cesaro,New Day, Lynch, Emma n Rollins.

Can't stand Reigns or DB

Haha. He's a beast in the ring, but just can't stand him. It's just like I never really liked the rock either. Or Hogan. Or Cena. Just certain ppl don't click for me. I would pick him over reigns in a heartbeat tho. Reigns can catch AIDS imo

I've never really gotten the appeal of Rock. I didn't watch WWE during the Attitude Era so a lot of that stuff is really overrated as far as I'm concerned.

I've never really gotten the appeal of Rock. I didn't watch WWE during the Attitude Era so a lot of that stuff is really overrated as far as I'm concerned.

That's understandable as so much of that was seeing what Rock would do next. It works a lot better on a week to week basis instead of in a big marathon.

That's understandable as so much of that was seeing what Rock would do next. It works a lot better on a week to week basis instead of in a big marathon.

His matches against Cena didn't help either. So much of it felt childish and like he was just trying to create new catch phrases while Cena was actually building the match.

How does it feel being my second favorite member on creative?

I figured after our mutual *********ion I would be either first or last :shrug:

His matches against Cena didn't help either. So much of it felt childish and like he was just trying to create new catch phrases while Cena was actually building the match.

Yeah I thought Cena destroyed him on the mic in that feud. Rock really was bad about catchphrases, but when he was on a roll, he was as funny and quick witted as anyone. There were nights where he and Jericho would be going back and forth and he would turn it up to another level and just leave Jericho behind.

Yeah I thought Cena destroyed him on the mic in that feud. Rock really was bad about catchphrases, but when he was on a roll, he was as funny and quick witted as anyone. There were nights where he and Jericho would be going back and forth and he would turn it up to another level and just leave Jericho behind.

I can appreciate a lot of Rock's stuff from back in the day, but I don't think he's the god so many AE apologists claim him to be.

The other thing (sorry for the double quote), is that a lot of it, since it does rely on childish humor, doesn't have the same staying power as something like Hard Times, Arn Anderson's retirement promo, any Stylin' and Profilin' promo from the 80s, or any classic emotional promo. That hurts him quite a bit in my book as well.

The other thing (sorry for the double quote), is that a lot of it, since it does rely on childish humor, doesn't have the same staying power as something like Hard Times, Arn Anderson's retirement promo, any Stylin' and Profilin' promo from the 80s, or any classic emotional promo. That hurts him quite a bit in my book as well.

Yeah a lot of his stuff can be bad when he gets back, but then there's this:

This would be a few weeks before Hurricane pinned him.

Yea the Rock's stuff is pretty childish. Even watching as it happened, I still usually found myself rooting for his opponent. Always took SCSA, HHH, Taker, and even Kurt Angle. I don't think I've ever went for the Rock in a feud. I started off on his side vs Cena, but after Cena put him on blast for having his promo written on his wrist, I reluctantly had to root for Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back