I need a question answered.....

LSN80

King Of The Ring
Not really, because I already know the answer. Im just curious to see who knows. Rep for a week for the first person who gets it right, or I'll post in every thread you ask me to within human limits for 3 days.

Who has the most victories by submission at Wrestlemania?

I wanna say Cena... he got Triple H, HBK, and Batista. Can't think of anyone else who won three times by submission.

I was mocking your poorly worded structure. The way you said "Only 11 matches following Wrestlemania 27 have ended in submission" makes it sound like 11 matches following mania (ie after) have ended in submission. Seeing as there wern't 11 matches on Raw I laughed at that.

I was mocking your poorly worded structure. The way you said "Only 11 matches following Wrestlemania 27 have ended in submission" makes it sound like 11 matches following mania (ie after) have ended in submission. Seeing as there wern't 11 matches on Raw I laughed at that.

Gotcha. It was worded quite poorly. Including Wrestlemania 27, only 11 matches in the history of WM have ended in submission, which is surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back