Fungus Head vs Jericho4life

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
We discussed this thread already so I'm going to make it.

Here's how it will work:

Me and j4l will answer the first 5 questions (based on wrestling) that we get asked from anyone. If you're question is after 5th then unlucky because we don't want the competition running on for too long.

After the five questions have been asked I will open a poll where everyone can vote to decide who answered the questions better.

Ask questions that we can't google such as "What would have happened if HBK never retired" (Obviously don't ask this one).

Me ftw lmao :p

Choose the top five greatest workers the wrestling business has ever seen and give reasons behind all five.

State what 5 fueds you believe had the most influence on the landscape of the WWE and why? Both positively and negatively.

State your case for the best heel run in WWE for the last 5 years and explain it fully.

In my opinion, the greatest heel run in the last 5 Years in the WWE, which also sticks out as the most successful, is Randy Orton's.

We go back 5 Years, we are in the year of 2006. Funnily enough, this is where we're kicking it all off for Orton. DX had just recently reformed and cost Edge his Championship. He then resorted to wanting to take out the team. He asked Randy Orton to team up with him to take them out. In between that, they attacked Flair. However, once they took out HHH, HBK began teaming with Cena, who defeated Rated-RKO, to claim the Tag Titles. Then Edge & Orton began to have a bit of heat between them and the two of them failed to win the WWE Championship as well. In Singles Competition, it wasn't until No Mercy (I think), where Orton was awarded the WWE Title, as Cena was legit injured. However, he then did lose the Title to HHH immediately after, in the first match. But, at the end of the Pay-Per-View, he reclaimed his Title in a Last Man Standing Match against HHH, making him a 2 Time WWE Champ in one night.

Look, I could go on and on here about Orton's accomplishments in his Heel Run. He was Champion again and again, beating Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels and the like. He did suffer a Collarbone Injury at one point, but he then came back and formed Legacy. He won many matches with them, winning the WWE Title yet again in a 6-Man Tag Match. There was an implosion in the Legacy Group, where the 3 Men faced off at Wrestlemania, with Orton coming out on top. Now, very quickly and briefly have I gone over Ortons near 5-Year heel run, but believe me, look where it's brought him.

Right after he won that Triple Threat match at Wrestlemania, he became a face. Little did we know (We all knew it actually), he would then become the 2nd face of the Company, now the face of Smackdown, where he is reigning as the World Heavyweight Champion. Call this unsuccessful, you've been living in a hole.

The other two I will answer either later tonight, or tomorrow when I'm back at home.
I really wanna watch Britain's Got Talent with no interruptions ;)

There is our 5.
If fungus wasn't putting limits on things, I'd have taken more.
They will all be answered ASAP by myself.

I'll struggle to get these done because I've got uni exams in the next few days. We have our 5 though and I'll get done ASAP.

J4L is better than Fungus head but everyone knows that already. This is a waste of time.

And FYI, don't take this as a huge compliment J4L because it isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back