The Prediction Game Thread!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
NOTE: This IS NOT related to WZPC and is completely different.

What I'm gonna do is, every now & then I'm going to ask some questions that I'd like you to make predictions on. When the answer to the question becomes known, the question officially becomes defunct and the people who get it right get REP and ONE POINT. What I'll do is every time people get points is total them up, so we'll have some kind of leaderboard to make it a bit more interesting.

My first few questions are as follows;

1) Who will walk out of Wrestlemania as the Intercontinental Champion?

2) Who will walk out of Wrestlemania as the Tag Team Champions?

3) What "Extreme Rules" stipulation will the WWE Title match be contested under? (If it is somehow just a normal match, this question will be thrown out)

4) Who will be the next NXT Rookie to debut on either Raw or Smackdown/

So, I'll be handing out rep for those who get questions right and as soon as people start scoring, I'll draw up a leaderboard!

Ehh.

1) Who will walk out of Wrestlemania as the Intercontinental Champion? Wade Barret

2) Who will walk out of Wrestlemania as the Tag Team Champions? Hell No

3) What "Extreme Rules" stipulation will the WWE Title match be contested under? (If it is somehow just a normal match, this question will be thrown out) Falls Count Anywhere

4) Who will be the next NXT Rookie to debut on either Raw or Smackdown? Leo Kruger

These seem too bland in my opinion but

1.) Wade Barrett - can't stand him but whatever

2.) I want hell no to win but I'm thinkin brodus and a-train

3.) I'll go with either no dq or no countout

4.) Ehhh... bray watt

1) Wade Barrett. Don't see this changing

2) I'm going with Funkasaurus and Tensai. I'm half expecting Team Hell No to drop the titles soon so they can have a match at WM29.

3) If it will be anything (which I don't think it will be) probably a basic no disqualification/no count out match.

4) I dunno, whatever Husky Harris is calling himself these days.

1) Who will walk out of Wrestlemania as the Intercontinental Champion? Wade Barrett

2) Who will walk out of Wrestlemania as the Tag Team Champions? Hell No

3) What "Extreme Rules" stipulation will the WWE Title match be contested under? (If it is somehow just a normal match, this question will be thrown out) No DQ

4) Who will be the next NXT Rookie to debut on either Raw or Smackdown? Leo Kruger

Two questions now have answers! The IC Champ at the end of WM was The Miz & the Tag Champs at the end of WM were Team Hell No, so let's do points!

IHW - 1
#MrScissorsKick - 0
deanerandterry - 0
Macho Machismo - 0
TLC - 1
Hollywood Nightmare - 1

Nobody has a perfect score yet! For anyone joining in now, feel free to answer the two previous questions, which are;

3) What "Extreme Rules" stipulation will the WWE Title match be contested under? (If it is somehow just a normal match, this question will be thrown out)

4) Who will be the next NXT Rookie to debut on either Raw or Smackdown/

And for everyone, here's a few new questions!

5) Who will be Team Hell No's next Title opponents? (If you pick The Shield, you MUST pick two members)

6) Will Big E Langston turn & end up challenging Dolph Ziggler for the WHC?

7) What will be the next title defended on RAW? (If there's two titles defended in one night, it'll be whichever is first on the show.)

Just realised that I could totally answer these questions, it's not like I set the answers. So I missed two, let's do the rest;

3. No DQ
4. Kassius OhNo
5. Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns
6. Yes
7. Intercontinental Championship.

5) Who will be Team Hell No's next Title opponents? (If you pick The Shield, you MUST pick two members) Roman and Seth Rollins

6) Will Big E Langston turn & end up challenging Dolph Ziggler for the WHC?
No

7) What will be the next title defended on RAW? (If there's two titles defended in one night, it'll be whichever is first on the show.) IC Title

5) Who will be Team Hell No's next Title opponents? (If you pick The Shield, you MUST pick two members) Rollins and Ambrose

6) Will Big E Langston turn & end up challenging Dolph Ziggler for the WHC? No.

7) What will be the next title defended on RAW? (If there's two titles defended in one night, it'll be whichever is first on the show.) United States Championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back