How To Bring Back Bryan Danielson

Serious Jones

start wearin' purple for me now
I feel like this is different enough from the other Bryan threads to warrant its own.

This thread is assuming that Bryan returns to the WWE. What do you think is the most effective way to bring back Bryan Danielson? Should he be inserted back into the Nexus storyline? Should he re-debut as himself, but stay away from the Nexus storyline? Does he come back with a different gimmick? Which name should he use? I hear WWE owns "American Dragon" now, anyways.

Personally, I think it would be a mistake to insert him back into the Nexus storyline. Had it been within the first two or three weeks, absolutely, but the Daniel Bryan chants have disappeared, and that's a pretty clear indication that the crowd is not currently that invested in Daniel Bryan right now. If they brought him back to fight the Nexus, a lot of people wouldn't even know who he is. Sure, the IWC would explode, but that's not the largest audience. At the same time, I don't know how else to bring him back. Some people will remember him. I'm stumped.

So, I'm stumped. What would be the best way to bring back Bryan Danielson?

I thought the best way to bring him back would be tonight when John Cena was introducing his 7th member for his SS team against Nexus. I mean it just would have been perfect for Bryan, but his 90 days is not up yet. So the best way to bring him back would be to have him cost Miz his title match when he cashes his breifcase in starting up a feud between the two giving Bryan instant cheers for ruining Miz's cash in. The cash in should be on Orton of course.

I would have to agree that instead of having Bret hart in the SS match for Cena have Bryan Danielson, but have bryan danielson turn on Cena but not team up with the Nexus and just do his own thing. Become a heel for a while and have it go from there

i too was half expecting him out there tonight, even knowing that the 90 days aint up. the other half of me still thought HHH.

but i agree, best way possible is to cost Miz the MITB cash in.

They need to bring him back as his own man. If the Nexus are still a faction at this point Danielson can tease joining the Nexus and then taking them out. After all it was the Nexus that fired Danielson for being too soft. Kinda ironic considering he was fired from WWE for being too violent. I would love to see Danielson feud with Cena. I mean he did spit in his face and rumors are running rampant online that Cena cost Danielson his job. Danielson can further play into the whole IWC thing. I think whenever he comes back, he will receive a huge reaction.

Have him take out Nexus or Cena would be the best option in my opinion.

I say they should bring him back as the mystery GM of Raw! As far as the story line goes, it was Nexus who booted him for apologizing after the initial Nexus attack. Once Nexus starts actually wrestling matches, they are being booked strong. Barrett gets his shot at the title and wins. Gabriel and Sheffield win tag team gold. And maybe Tarver wins the US belt (this also allows Miz to get away from the mid card and continue his ascent to main event status). All of the sudden the GM is messing with Nexus and has them turning on each other. Barrett defends his title in a brutal elimination chamber match only to have Vince return for the first time since he was attacked. Vince announces that the GM has decided that Barrett's night is not over and he must defend his title against none other than the GM himself......Daniel Bryan. Bryan wins the belt and the next night on Raw he relinquishes the GM role to Abraham Washington.

This also furthers the feud with Michael Cole. The crowd is absolutely merciless whenever Cole has to read the emails. Have him start complaining that he shouldn't have to be the one reading them. That Justin Roberts should be the one showered with boos. He is even more incensed when he finds out that it was Bryan making him do it and we have a heel announcer again!

I would have to say that i think the best way to make him return would be for i'm to get involved in one of the Miz's matches and challenge him for the U.S. title because it needs to be taken off of him.

I say have him rejoin Nexus and slowly kill them off from the inside for Nexus calling him soft... I know it's a blur in everyone's mind, but Nexus came out and said those words only a bit nicer. If Daniel does return, then I say he should be given the spot in Nexus and he become a CM Punk/New Breed type thing.

First, he'd tick off the power house of the group and make him leave Nexus, which is obviously Skip Sheffield. Then he'd slowly start to work his way through a few others (Tarver and I guess Slater) and then there be a 4 on 4 match with Daniel Bryan, Cena, Edge, & Jericho vs. Barret, Gabriel, Young, and Otunga.

Although, if you carry it to Survivor Series then they can keep Tarver and kick out Otunga... better yet kick him out anyway... but yeah if they do the Survivor Series approach, I would say have Team Cena (With Bryan on this team) vs. Nexus.

Edit Notice: I know that Vince publicly stated that Survivor Series was over, however, the Pay Per View is still advertised for November and because of such, I say have the blow off go at this event.

Well, I honesty think that Michael Cole would be a great choice as the leader of Nexus, and if it were to happen, Danielson's return would be simple:each week, have a member of the Nexus go down with an injury after being found backstage. Maybe even have it be implied that it was due to some type of submission manoeuvre, as a tease to the fans. Then, after each guy is taken out except for Cole and Barret, have Danielson redebut and exact his revenge on them. This is something I would love see.

Realistically, though, he probably won't be back until after Surviver Series, if does come back at all.

How? It wouldnt be a fan way, it would be a business way. We would know first of all it wouldnt be in the dark like Bret. It would probably be a welcome back thing, it wouldnt be SURPRISE push. Thats like giving Wade Barret a title shot right now. If your looking for the happily ever after story then he would be brought back in these ways:

1. Mysterious GM
2. mystery opponent
3. Hyped return
4. Wrestlemania return to win MITB / Providing its still not a PPV
5. And 5 he would choke Cole out and we would never see Cole again =]

5 is a comedy =] Like ive said before im not a fan like you guys are but those would be the ways i would do it.

Heres how I'd do it. I think that his 90 days ends on Sept 11 please correct me if in wrong but I wouldnt have him redebut then people would be expecting it have us wait afew more months and think he isnt coming back then as Survivor Series the Main Event is a War Games match Raw vs Nexus the Raw team is HHH,Cena,Orton,Edge,Y2J,Sheamus and a mystery opponent they speculate on raw for weeks who it could be. Then at susrivor series they announce the opponent but he still dosent show and it is 6 on 7 and Raw is getting beaten down just when it looks like Raw is about to loose Danielsons music hits and he is the 7th member of Raw.

I'm going to go with bringing him back as face, because well Barrett saud himself, he decided he wasn't going to be part of Nexus, which means he is kinda already good..and he can return against Nexus...

I think the time it will happen will obviously be assoon as his 90 days are over..

Well he wont return until October at the earliest as he has independant bookings until the end of September. So the best way to bring him back would be to either side with or against Nexus or have him cost the Miz the title when cashing in Money in the Bank. There could be an outside bet of having him return in some sort of feud with Michael Cole, but I don't know how they would set it up for this one.

By making him spit on cena again

nuff said lol. I dont think the WWE would play out him costing the mizz as WWE are so into him right now (deservidaly so i might add) Best way to bring him back would be with his american dragon gimmick, start a freash.

This is my grand scheme. He redebuts the week after he resgins (if he does at all) coming out during one of Miz's speeches about cashing in and he talks about winning titles all over the world and being the best pure wrestler in the world and if he were to fight the Miz for the US title he would be the champion of america (bare with me) Miz can talk shit say no and Danielson can cost him to not get to cash in the briefecase because the match never started. DUHDING oh look its a email from the mystery GM so Cole can get booed which is always amusing. GM grants Danielson a match against Miz wins the US title with the Arms Across America (cattle mutilations other name for people who dont know) and he's americas champion a nice easy way to get him over (which his ring work will do for itself) This also takes the title off of Miz but keeps him with his briefcase to use down the line. Gets Danielson over and removes the block on Miz's main event ascent.

1st post hoping its not too bad
Ok my prediction is that nexus continues to go on a rampage destroying anyone and everything then considering if triple h is back by survivor series and is the mastermind behind nexus team wwe will make the team of cena orton edge jericho hart jomo truth and khali all over again but nexus will take out either hart or khali and will attack anyone whos not on the team to make the odds in their favor then during survivor series nexus dominates until daniel bryan appears to help team wwe and
Help them win the match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back