• Dagger Dias' Unearthly Spawn

• Dagger Dias' Only Son

• Dagger Dias' "Good Friend"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=3622880

Harthan said:
They probably will at some point in 2012. There's been talk that, internally, people think the way he's run down Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder on commentary has hurt them. I can't imagine him not becoming a manager in 2012.

Sam said:
Wanna bet on it?

Harthan said:
I have an outstanding bet with JGlass, but I'm reasonably certain he forgot about it, so sure.

What do you propose?

Sam said:
If Michael Cole becomes a manager in 2012, you get control of my avatar, user title, username and signature for the month of January 2013. If Michael Cole does not become a manager in 2012, I get control of your avatar, user title, username and signature for the month of January 2013.

Harthan said:
Heavy.

I'll take it.

Poll coming presently.

Love it. I know I had a bet with him and I gave him heavy odds, but I totally forgot what it was about. I trust you to handle this situation better, Sam.

His avatar should be John Cena, by the way. His fantasy football team's name is Cena Sucks.

Harthan is of the intellectual property of WZCW therefore this "bet" cannot occur otherwise a cease and desist will be issued...

That is, of course, if the winning name isn't Loin Juice.

I feel like when GD had to change his name to I<3DAGGERDIAS from our Royal Rumble bet that it may have contributed to him not coming around as much. You remember that Sam, we lost GD because of a Dagger Dias name, use it carefully.

I love you guys. This is the kind of thing I want to wake up to.

Mrs. Dagger Dias' Baby Boy was the first to make me laugh. Although I feel you could come up with something more creative that doesn't have to do with Dagger Dias. Like, "Milenko's Discharge Forms" or "I Love Matt Hardy".

If you want, I'll just give Harthan the sigs I've been working on for Dagger instead. They're practically the same person now.

This is my vote for his signature:

sig.jpg

Technically, you'd have control of his name for 2 months since you have to wait 2 months to request a change.

Yeah, but don't tell anyone that.

I knew "Loin Juice" was too much of a dangling carrot yet I still sabotaged myself.

Well, I deserve this.

Am I allowed to vote? Too late, I already did.

I feel it needs to be stated - a lot of people thought Michael Cole was going to go manager, you know? It just...seemed so likely...Miz, and Swagger, and well...

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back