The WWE SmackDown! LD On 2/4 Has A New Star On The Rise, But You Already Knew That!

There's always been one thing about the Elimination Chamber that bothers me. I love the match, they're always extremely enjoyable... but it takes me about 5-10 minutes to adjust to seeing past the chains surrounding the ring.

man..I GOTTA stop reading these political books...its SO screwing my views on this LD tonight... :confused: I'm just not the same right now...

Kellys always been terrible. I was at the Live Raw when Kane was stalking her, and she couldn't even sell fear with Kane. I think that was the Raw Legacy was formed and Orton punted Batista.

You think? You were there lol. Seems hard to forget something you were at live. I still remember everything that happened when I went to a Supercard back in 1991 and I was a young kid at the time.

I remember The Miz getting chokeslammed on the particular Raw, your talking about.

you know, it is kinda nice to see the Diva's actually get the chance to wrestle. Sometimes, and I mean most of the time, we forget that they actually can do something entertaining when given the chance.

You think? You were there lol. Seems hard to forget something you were at live. I still remember everything that happened when I went to a Supercard back in 1991 and I was a young kid at the time.

I remember The Miz getting chokeslammed on the particular Raw, your talking about.

Dude, I was constantly drunk and high at that time(2008) and asking me to remember every detail is a tall order. :shrug:

I hope I'm not the only one who's laughing at Kelly Kelly's reaction to being fired. That was comical.

Something tells me that Vickie is getting speared.

Shit's about to get cartoony.

I mean this in the best way possible, it had me rolling with laughter in the good way.

peterparkercrying.gif

Kelly Kelly might have just beaten Tobey for the most awkward-looking cry.

Really??? Another title shot for Ziggler?? I love the guy and all, but this is getting a bit extreme. Especially if he wins, cause ya gotta think he drops it at EC.

Dude, Vickie is the Wicked Witch of the South West. What a fucking BITCH!

Ziggler stole Orton's taunt! That's not gonna do him a lot of good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back