The WWE SmackDown! LD On 2/4 Has A New Star On The Rise, But You Already Knew That!

Really??? Another title shot for Ziggler?? I love the guy and all, but this is getting a bit extreme. Especially if he wins, cause ya gotta think he drops it at EC.

I honestly think they're just trying to build up Edge's credibility as champ, maybe setting him up to drop the title at Mania. I hope not, but it seems likely.

It's time for Real Time. I can't decide who I like more, Bill Maher or Edge.

vicki probably got tired of everyone mistaking her for kelly kelly...:lmao: and couldn't take it any longer!!! LOL she probably caught dolph kissing k2 and he was like "I thought it was you!! She looked just like you!"

you know, it is kinda nice to see the Diva's actually get the chance to wrestle. Sometimes, and I mean most of the time, we forget that they actually can do something entertaining when given the chance.

Wat

"There will be a special guest referee...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!"

pure gold, had me loling like crazy how her expression just changed from Evil Laugh to RAGE

kelly kelly won't be fired...you know she'll be back next week. my theory...dolph and vickie are the guilty party behind teddy long's attack. They pin it on Corre, and make themselves look innocent (which they are as fishy as a $3 bill... Ziggles and Vickie...) but Kelly is one of the only LEGIT face divas for SD...besides Beth..

I honestly think they're just trying to build up Edge's credibility as champ, maybe setting him up to drop the title at Mania. I hope not, but it seems likely.

It's time for Real Time. I can't decide who I like more, Bill Maher or Edge.

I used to love Bill Maher. Watched his show religiously. Had to stop because of how bad his show has become. Literally every single episode almost none of his jokes get laughs, or he just stares awkwardly at them like they're idiots for not laughing. His comedy has become atrocious, and his political views got old to me years ago. I'm about as liberal as liberal gets but even I can't stand the giant liberal circle-jerk that show has become.

It makes me sad to even think about it.

"There will be a special guest referee...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!"

pure gold, had me loling like crazy how her expression just changed from Evil Laugh to RAGE

look at Vickie being the SPECIAL REF when it was Michelle McCool v Mickie James... that was a totally FAIR (dripping with sarcasm) match... LOL I have a feeling something will happen and Edge will STILL retain...hopefully.

I used to love Bill Maher. Watched his show religiously. Had to stop because of how bad his show has become. Literally every single episode almost none of his jokes get laughs, or he just stares awkwardly at them like they're idiots for not laughing. His comedy has become atrocious, and his political views got old to me years ago. I'm about as liberal as liberal gets but even I can't stand the giant liberal circle-jerk that show has become.

X...what's your thoughts on Greg Gutfeld on Fox's Red Eye show? I actually LOVE LOVE that show, him and Andy Levy, and Bill Schulz...pretty entertaining stuff, even with their spoofs on the political stuff...about the only way I can tolerate some of the political hoopla in today's society.

When's the last time you watched? Now there's at least one Republican on every episode. I'm not a fan of his monologue either, but the panel is almost always fascinating. They had Reagan's chief budget officer on two weeks ago and he was absolutely fascinating, had very progressive views for a Republican, even going so far as to say that we should end the war on drugs. I watch it for the debates first, the comedy second.

<4
<5
AND
<6

X...what's your thoughts on Greg Gutfeld on Fox's Red Eye show? I actually LOVE LOVE that show, him and Andy Levy, and Bill Schulz...pretty entertaining stuff, even with their spoofs on the political stuff...about the only way I can tolerate some of the political hoopla in today's society.

Can't say I've ever seen it actually, Fox News is a channel I almost never watch. Like that channel that's always playing footage of surgeries and shit. Always skip past it.

Review is up.

Smackdown Review

Sorry for not being here but I had some stuff/person I had to do.

i-just-had-sex-video-the-lonely-island.jpg

I don't get who the surgery channel stays in business, unless there is a large portion of people that are turned on by that, like they have a surgery fetish. Seriously, it's too disgusting to watch if you're not a doctor, and if you're a doctor I can't imagine you want to see MORE surgery and medical stuff when you get off of work.

Okay what the fuck...I just finished the Rey/Swagger match. Every Smackdown report I read earlier this week said this was a "good long match". That match was like 6 minutes long. I are disappoint, Swagger and Rey work very well together. Was hoping for a great match.

When I timed it I had it at 8:38 shown of 11:07. I use 3:30 for commercials as I watch a preairing from Australia though but it was at least ten minutes counting commercials. Not long but still not short.

Can't say I've ever seen it actually, Fox News is a channel I almost never watch. Like that channel that's always playing footage of surgeries and shit. Always skip past it.

Its on at like 2 in the morning, central time. They do a great job of skewing and basically just ripping at anything that is in the current news and putting their own twist on it. If you like complete sarcasm in your news, and random clips of animals or kids or other things that are meant to be their take on 'reporters in the field' I suggest you check it out X. Its on the Fox News Channel.

When I timed it I had it at 8:38 shown of 11:07. I use 3:30 for commercials as I watch a preairing from Australia though but it was at least ten minutes counting commercials. Not long but still not short.

10 minutes is average for a Smackdown match. I was hoping for 15 minutes +. Oh well.

Also when you say you were busy "doing" someone, that usually implies carnal relations KayBee3000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back