General Tournament Banter

If Moolah goes over Hogan, I riot. If Lesnar-Haitch goes over Hogan, I riot, but less so. If Undertaker goes over Hogan, I will be very upset and absolutely think it's the wrong decision, but will be more quiet because he's the undead and he scares me.

lol at the run I anticipate for Stone Cold, it's ridiculous.

First round over Yokozuna
Second Round over Randy Orton
Third Round over Jake Roberts
Fourth Round over Andre The Giant
Fifth Round over Vader
Sixth Round out to Ric Flair
Final - would be against The Undertaker

Ridiculously tough run.

At the mo, the final 32 on looks crazy if my predictions run true.

Sting over Angle
Foley over Liger
Michaels over Sammartino
Bret Hart over Savage
Goldberg over Nash
Undertaker over Hogan
Rock over Lawler
Warrior over Cena
Benoit over Rhino
Steamboat over Inoki
Flair over DDP
Race over Guerrero
Jericho over Rude
Vader over Tiger Mask
Andre over Pillman
Austin over Roberts

So, so strong. Really no weak picks remaining, other than maybe Rhino. Gah, just realised no Japanese makes it further than top 32 in my predictions, that's probably a mistake. Maybe Liger goes over Foley.

Final 16

Sting over Foley/Liger
HBK over Bret Hart
Taker over Goldberg
Rocky over Warrior
Steamboat over Benoit
Flair over Race
Vader over Jericho
Austin over Andre

Crazy last 16 round. All so close imo, other than Sting Foley. Sting Liger would be closer.

Final Tournament

Michaels over Sting
Undertaker over Rocky
Flair over Steamboat
Austin over Vader

Undertaker over Michaels
Flair over Austin

Undertaker over Flair

best tourney ever

This is going to be tough like the 4th said I have some research to do. They're some tough matches in the first round, And if I want some wrestler/Legends to go to the next round, I need to find a bit more info of those wrestles/Legends.

What wrestlers did staff members pick to enter the tournament?

Or is that need to know information?

I suppose it's alright to let you guys know who the staff picked, here's the list bud:

Shocky: Bobo Brazil, Bobby Lashley

CM: Sheamus, The Miz
D-Man: Iron Sheik, King Kong Bundy
FromTheSouth: Tito Santana, Fabulous Moolah
jmt225: Hayabusa, Rick Martel
Mighty NorCal: Jack Swagger, The Beserker
Mr. TM: Antonino Rocca, Stu Hart
Phoenix: Desmond Wolfe, Christopher Daniels
Tastycles: Mil Mascaras, Ahmed Johnson
tdigle: Jun Akiyama, Tiger Mask I
The Lariat: Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy

HBK-aholic: Marty Jannetty, Rikishi
klunderbunker: Pedro Morales, Lance Storm
Lee: Dr. Death Steve Williams, Stevie Richards
Mr. Eko: Toshiaki Kawada, Tatsumi Fujinami

IC25: El Canek, La Parka
Slyfox696: Dustin Rhodes, Abyss

Shocky: Bobo Brazil, Bobby Lashley

CM: Sheamus, The Miz
D-Man: Iron Sheik, King Kong Bundy
FromTheSouth: Tito Santana, Fabulous Moolah
jmt225: Hayabusa, Rick Martel
Mighty NorCal: Jack Swagger, The Beserker
Mr. TM: Antonino Rocca, Stu Hart
Phoenix: Desmond Wolfe, Christopher Daniels
Tastycles: Mil Mascaras, Ahmed Johnson
tdigle: Jun Akiyama, Tiger Mask I
The Lariat: Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy

HBK-aholic: Marty Jannetty, Rikishi
klunderbunker: Pedro Morales, Lance Storm
Lee: Dr. Death Steve Williams, Stevie Richards
Mr. Eko: Toshiaki Kawada, Tatsumi Fujinami

IC25: El Canek, La Parka
Slyfox696: Dustin Rhodes, Abyss

how are some of those guys not already in

how are some of those guys not already in

Because we only had something like 128 spots, which all had been filled by former world champions of every major promotion of the last 30-40 years. ONLY World Champions plus some deserving guys like Owen and Bulldog who never won a world title. That fills the list up rather quickly, have you seen the full pool of candidates? It's stacked from start to finish with only a few odd choices here and there.

Doesn't matter though, they're in now, so no need to complain.

Because we only had something like 128 spots, which all had been filled by former world champions of every major promotion of the last 30-40 years. ONLY World Champions plus some deserving guys like Owen and Bulldog who never won a world title. That fills the list up rather quickly, have you seen the full pool of candidates? It's stacked from start to finish with only a few odd choices here and there.

Doesn't matter though, they're in now, so no need to complain.

yea the brackets are really going to have alot of interesting matchups from start to finish especially when the gimmicks come around

Definitely looking forward to the tourney. I'll be voting the Slyfox way, by seeing who would be better if the match were to happen, looking at kayfabe and non-kayfabe reasons alike. I'll also be reading arguments for either side before casting a vote.

I hope to get DiBiase to go far, as he really was a great to never hold a world title. I may also be backing Stu Hart, but I'm definitely pushing for Bret over Edge.

Oh, and Moolah. ;)

This is going to be fun.

Definitely looking forward to the tourney. I'll be voting the Slyfox way, by seeing who would be better if the match were to happen, looking at kayfabe and non-kayfabe reasons alike. I'll also be reading arguments for either side before casting a vote.

I hope to get DiBiase to go far, as he really was a great to never hold a world title. I may also be backing Stu Hart, but I'm definitely pushing for Bret over Edge.

Oh, and Moolah. ;)

This is going to be fun.

has anyone ever seen a stu hart match? is there any footage id like to see it

Looking forward to this. Got my opening RKO argument ready, and really hoping for Austin vs Orton in the second round. Let's do some 1st round voting!

personally, I hope Aj Styles wins, but I hope he faces off against someone like rey mysterio or evan bourne or at least some is a awesome high flyer with great in ring ablity, maybe even Triple H, but I would no doubt be rooting for Aj

Looking forward to this. Got my opening RKO argument ready, and really hoping for Austin vs Orton in the second round. Let's do some 1st round voting!

Dude... seriously... for the LAST time... get out of my fucking head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back