General Wrestlezone Tournament Discussion.

Fully deserved I must say. Bret is and always will be the man as far as Im concerned. He should have got it just for his cool ring attire :D.

I'm happy. Yes, it would have been much more interesting for Edge to win. But I'm the sort that will stand up for justice, truth and honour in the face of adversity.

Besides, Hart was my original tournament pick. Don't believe me? Ask that guy that was called "Vote with Hart". It might have been TM.

I've said it once, I'll continue to say it.. Bret Hart wasn't my top choice, as it was Edge. However, I'm pretty sure he was a top 10 choice of mine. And if you would've asked me who out of the Elite 8 I wanted to see win the most - not including Edge, I would've said Bret Hart.

If Chris Jericho would've ended up being the guy instead, and then Jericho would've won. I would've been pissed more so. Mainly because Jericho isn't a guy thats accomplished what Edge has, nor does he have the Hall of Fame backing Edge has built thus far. I'd say Jericho is getting there, right underneath Edge even, but not there yet. So all in all, I'm glad my vote for Hart is what I consider to be the final vote that got him the victory over Jericho.. and sadly, my back-fire in getting him the Crown.

Here's to my fuck-up. :lmao: Nah.. Hart deserves it.

As for my unofficial, initial ideas for nominations, they are as follows:

Best WZ Tourney Poster
Pretty Young Thing

Best Match
Jeff Jarrett vs. El Canek

Biggest Travesty
Edge over The Undertaker

Biggest Upset
Jushin Liger over Shawn Michaels

Match Outcome that Changed the Tourney
Undertaker over The Great Khali

Best Individual Post
Coco The Monkey's "word fort" post, if it did indeed take place within the Tournament section

Worst Wrestlezone Tournament Poster
Y 2 Jake for completely refusing to take it seriously

Worst Wrestlezone Tournament Poster
Y 2 Jake for completely refusing to take it seriously

I resent that.....Or I would if you didn't have a point. But surely I should get a pass as I knew I was talking shit and I only did it in tournament threads nobody was bothered with.

I still stand by Skinner spitting in Austins face for a cheap win and Booker T using an antique musket for victory. Austin is luck he got as far as he is.

And in what world doesn't Triple H put over Stan Stasiak by getting rolled up in a small package?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back