Finals: X vs. FTS

The Finals

• X

• FTS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote for me Milenko because I voted for you. And I'm one of the few people who like you. And you like hardcore.

FTS hates hardcore. He told me last night when he was drunk.

Hmmmmmmm.

I still don't know. I like you both.

FTS has been using a sig of mine for a very long time, so I'm leaning towards him...

Vote for me Milenko. I gave you a cabinet position in the IBTC. I would have made you a VP, but X wanted you to stay below the glass ceiling.

Vote for me Milenko because I voted for you. And I'm one of the few people who like you. And you like hardcore.

FTS hates hardcore. He told me last night when he was drunk.
Vote for me Milenko. I gave you a cabinet position in the IBTC. I would have made you a VP, but X wanted you to stay below the glass ceiling.
Both very valid points. So far it's still even.

FTS is against gay marriage. Are two bisexual brothers really gonna let that racist get between our love Milenko?!

FTS is against gay marriage. Are two bisexual brothers really gonna let that racist get between our love Milenko?!
Another good point. i was hoping however that you would send me a bag of weed and this

102-258-large.jpg

A chillum? You got it! I've got like five of them already!

Get it to me before the polls close on Monday my vote is yours Otherwise I may vote FTS just because the vote is 14-9

Here's how it's going down the first of you to send afore mentioned bag o' weed and penguin pipe gets my vote (yes X penguin pipe, technical terms confuse me. I had to look that shit up)

Chillums suck. Get a steamroller if you want a pipe, or a bong if you're a man.

The fuck's wrong with a chillum? Ain't nothin wrong with it.

On a daily basis smoking, I preferred my battie and my dug out. Efficient and didn't waste any weed. Plus it was easily concealable and portable.

Before that I would just go find the biggest pipe with the heaviest glass for community bowls, a smaller chillum for personal usage, and a battie for a quick buzz.

And they all had names except my one hitters and dug outs.

My first pipe was a blue color changing spoon that I named Keira after Keira Knightley and was also known as the party bowl. My second pipe was a smaller yellow color changing chillum I named Bone. My third pipe was a Sherlock and was a beautiful green color. I simply called it Holmes but I only had it for a week as my parents found my stash and threw Holmes, Keira, and Bone in the trash. After that I picked up a wooden dugout. Then I bought this beautiful spoon that was about a foot long, real heavy glass, and I nicknamed it Layzie because you got Layzie as fuck after you smoked from it. I had another large spoon but I sold it a day after I got it due to my cousin getting arrested and fear of being narc'd out. Finally I just got tired of trying to take care of glass pipes and just went and got a nice deep black dugout that was made of a material I can't recall from now and came with an awesome blue battie. That was my last piece of paraphernalia and I gave that away to a friend once I quit smoking.

Oh and there was one more pipe I had. It was this huge fucking spoon about 2 feet long that was actually custom made by a glass blower. I got it as a gift from this real cool hippie dude I met only once. This guy's wife dropped it and the mouthpiece broke. It was a clean break and I knew I could fix it very easily. I told him I could fix it and he said if I could fix it I could have it. So I glued it back together, and I only got to smoke out of it once. However it is the only time I ever reached the point of an uncomfortable high. It literally took me 6 hours to drop to a normal high and 3 more hours after to feeling sober again. That pipe was the shit, I named it The Royal Scepter. But I think it was cursed as I was showing it to a friend and it slipped from my grasp and broke on my shifter in my car. I almost cried.

Cnjfnxjjrjxj fhrhuc fjenrjdhrj fygrggu grgduhrjudjj!!!!!!!

YESYESYSYSEYSYESYEYSEYSSEYSYESYEYSEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSEYSYESYESYESYESYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSYESYESYEYSEYSEYSYESYESYEYSEYSYE~

you never miss a trick do you potter?!!

TEee Em. I Love you. Please cuddle with me for tewelve years.

GNOME OF THE YEAR! ITS THE JANE ERAS NOW!

Well, I'm torn.

X and FTS can wax politics better than anyone here from what I've seen, and I respect them both. But all I gotta know is:

FTS, you like Entourage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back