TNA Regional Finals: Rob Van Dam vs. Big Van Vader

RVD vs. Big Van Vader

• Rob Van Dam

• Big Van Vader

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just, wow. I never thought I would see the day.

I don't know what the bigger shock is today. Elliot Spitzer's call girls, Jeff Hardy's suspension, or RVDGurl going AGAINST RVD and for Big Van Vader!

I can only call this a personal victory, and I won't even bother refuting anything you say, RVDGurl, because you have earned my total and utter shock.

This is as close to "speechless" as I get.

I know, I know..... I know..... it turns out that I am pretty damn subjective and can reason through things properly. Although I did close my eyes when I pressed that damn submit vote button for Vader. It made me feel...so....dirty.....

RVD- please forgive me!!

[QUOTE=IrishCanadian25;382938 Vader is a monster who has now dispatched Ric Flair (pretty easilly) and Steve Austin (a little challenging) in successive rounds. RVD has ONLY gotten this far on the count of the stipulations.

While I agree that Vader should win this match, you compare RVD getting here by just the stips ( which I also agree with) however had the stip not been in place against Flair the outcome would've been much closer or even different. I assure you it would've been (pretty easily).
As far as the match goes RVD is not in Vaders league. RVD will get caught off the ropes or Vader will get him in the corner and punch away. RVD will be destroyed.

Tarp, fair point. Vader vs Flair would have been closer in a different match, but in their primes, Vader and Flair split their matches and I would have still taken Vader to win. But yours is a point well taken.

Tarp, fair point. Vader vs Flair would have been closer in a different match, but in their primes, Vader and Flair split their matches and I would have still taken Vader to win. But yours is a point well taken.

Thanks! I agree if they fought ten times I go 6 to 4 in favor of Flair. Vader I think is one of the best men he has ever faced and he doesn't get the credit for it. Next round will be tought if Savage wins I'm going with Vader, if HHH wins I don't know because of his first match agianst Savage. I think your man has a great chance of winning this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back