Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Dusty Rhodes Region

FTS
vs.
Mighty NorCal

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I'm going with NorCal, only to counteract all the noobs that will post FTS because NorCal isn't active.

It's a tie though.

Very tough decision here. I'm leaning towards FTS but I'm not sure yet.

Either ways, I'm screwed if I face either one of them later on :p.

FTS, the CL is pretty tight at the moment and he's keeping the CLDL alive. And he's from the motha fukcin' south!

Norcal is awesome as well though.

What he said. Only until necessary.

I miss me some NorCal, and given his reason, I can't vote against him, I really can't. However, FTS' modship in the Cigar Lounge has really revolutionized that place.

Toughest match of the tourny so far. I'm no wishy-washy abstainer, but I'm gonna sit on this for a while.

Can't decide, really can't. NorCal is who gave me my first major rub on this site, but FTS is a great poster and he supports me too, so I truly have no idea.

I'll take some time to think about this one, but I'm leaning towards FTS since NorCal left.

I love Norcal. Seriously, he's up there with my most favoratist people on the forum, which is a list that generally runs to about three names. Norcal is the reason I didn't vacate this popsicle after my first LD and I legitimately admire the guy's character.

That being said, I'm voting FTS. I make a massive deal out of valuing posting ability above all else, and when FTS steers clear of the words 'Obama' and 'Europe' his cigar lounge posts are some of the most engaging and informative things that ever get posted on the entire forum.

FTS gets my vote. Just.

Guys, ya'll are awesome.

I take each vote over NorCal as an honor, and I feel honored that some people are even abstaining. If I lose to someone, the list of people who I would not consider it an upset is very short, and he is one of them.

Vote how you wish everyone, NorCal is a very strong poster, a legend on this site, and someone I consider a friend.

I voted for me because I want to win.

I really like FTS. He is a stellar poster.

But NorCal is one of the first people I ever looked up to on here, him and LJL (Then known as Softcore Holly). Plus, NorCal and I can joke about AFN commercials and the Air Force together. And he's just cool, and a class act.

Plus, the Twitter that was made to troll him was fucking hilarious.

FTS. He is in the same poster generation as me, and it's good to see our guys go far. In truth, if NorCal was stilll around it'd be a closer call, but I still think FTS probably has the edge here. He does a lot that goes unoticed, mostly in the wrestling sections, and is a bar room staple. So was Norcal, and given the reason he is away, I do feel bad voting against him, but FTS takes it.

This was an easy vote for me. FTS think's my posts are shit. NorCal doesn't, and tried to encourage me to post and not care what other people think. NorCal gets my vote.

Screw the long explanation. I fucking love FTS, but Norcal has become a personal friend. Once you meet someone on this forum and begin to actually see them in person, hang out with them, click on all levels, and continue to stay in touch there's no going back. It's a matter of a close internet friendship vs. a real-life friendship.

It hurts, but I've got to go with Norcal here.

I went with FTS, I've seen them both show their respect to me. But FTS has really been behind me since I debuted here. He's given support, sober and drunk, but he's also provided epic debates and I feel he's really earnt the vote from me. While NorCal is epic no doubt, this is a vote FTS truly earned from me in an act of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back