Finals: X vs. FTS

The Finals

• X

• FTS

Results are only viewable after voting.
He hates it. With a passion.

Slander FTL

I like Entourage. I need to watch more of it.

Aquaman FTW!

Shit, I'm back to square one :lmao: what about splitting my vote in half and giving to you both? that way everyone wins, even though X already won Poster of the year. If X wins this, he's solidified some more. If FTS wins this, he's solidified as well.

This is though to vote for.

But does he follow Entourage as much as you and I? Of course not. He's not "in the know" like us Steve. Remember who got you noticed damnit!

But does he follow Entourage as much as you and I? Of course not. He's not "in the know" like us Steve. Remember who got you noticed damnit!

I got you noticed in the Lounge, Steve. Remember, it was in that thread about that stuff. X doesn't know.

Yeah, I voted X because he's right. He got me noticed, even though my posting quantity is abysmal.

I am torn.

X is a cool motherfucker, who shares many of my tastes in music and film and TV. Very knowledgeable dude.

But FTS is a solid poster as well. Plus, he is from Texas, which accounts for like 198940985084 cool points.

More convincing is needed!

FTS would turn his nose up at the kind of music we listen to Hank! Don't let that fuckin' country bumpkin win! Vote for glass-shatteringly awesome hardcore!

I wanna give FTS a chance to retort. I know he's around here somewhere...

Still torn...:shrug:

I like Drowning Pool.

I, however, will not resort to bashing X for the win.

I will also point out that I may have seen Goodfellas over 100 times in part or whole.

I think you may have me confused with another poster whose name is actually "Henry Hill."

I got my name from the Halloween episode of "King of The Hill."

Props for the Drowning Pool love, though.

Ok X, you get my vote, simply because you seem sincere in correspondence with me...and anyone on the forums for that matter.

Reactions: X
Voted FTS.

I thought this would be much closer as both are always must-read posters IMO.

Well, according to the posts, I have either lost every coin flip or people like X just a little bit more.

In all honesty though, he is more active, does more for the forums, and might even be a little bit better of aposter than me. I beat NorCal, Tasty, and Sammy Jeneatty, all of which I should have lost to. I am just honored to make it this far, and thank everyone who voted for me all the way through.

Congrats X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back