ECW Match 7: World's Greatest Tag Team vs. 3 Minute Warning

WGTT vs. 3MW

• WGTT

• 3MW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a ECW Ring with Extreme Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) are circa 2002-2004.

3 Minute Warning are Rosey and Jamal circa 2002-2003.

This is actually a pretty tough call. 3 minute warning are some badass Samoans and Haas and Benjamin are world class wresters and these are ECW rules. In a WWE ring I give the nod to wgtt but in ECW I select 3 minute warning as the victors here.

Ah now this is a lot more like it. Off the top of my head, I didn't have a pick here. This could be a very good 12 minute match with the big guys dominating as heels. If the WGTT were faces in this, I'd make sure to watch it. They have the movement and skills to make 3 Minute Warning's power be neuralized, but its in ECW, where weapons are allowed. A chair shot from Shelton would tick Jamal off, but one to Shelton from Jamal would knock the gold out of Shelton's hair, so I have to og with the big guys.

This one could really go either way, I think I'd have to pick WGTT though, at least they won the tag belts, something 3MW never did, this match could be a brutal one, not to mention and entertaining match, but in the end I think WGTT sneaks out with the win

WGTT for me hands down. I hated Rosie and Jamal, never saw any value in them. WGTT AKA Team Angle are lethal, co-ordinated and athletic - basically Kurt Angle in tag team form, just not as good. If Jamal turned into Umaga though... I just don't know.

But seriously, Team Angle.

Jamal/Umaga was awful before the Japanese got to him. Rosey wasn't much better. WGTT seemingly came straight from developmental and were awesome immediately.

I can understand why people would vote for 3MW, those guys are huge and it would be difficult for WGTT to do most of their moves, but this is ECW and weapons can be Shelton and Charlie's friends. I am sure that WGTT will find a way to beat the two fat asses, so my vote goes to them.

They're probably voting because Umaga is awesome, Hass is a jobber & Shelton sucks. But in 2002-2003 it was a different story.

WGTT defeat 3MW 22-4.

My Thoughts:
I think it was the right pick, but honestly surprised how lopsided it was. You'd figure a team with two highflying, high impact Samoans would managed to get more votes in an environment catered towards their style against a more technically sound team like the WGTT, but I'm surprised. I think that Benjamin and Haas were truly a great team, that will get more recognized as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back