ECW Match 1: The UnAmericans vs. The Godwinns

UnAmericans vs. The Godwinns

• UnAmericans

• Godwinns

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a ECW Ring with Extreme Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Unamericans (Christian and Lance Storm) circa 2002

The Godwinns/Southern Justice circa 1995-1998

The Godwins were some Big boys but Lance storm was one half of the greatest ECW tag team of all time in the Impact Players. Christian is better than justin credible on his worst day. I would have to say The Unamericans in this Ecw match.

Have to go Unamericans. While the Godwins are much bigger and stronger, they're nothing compared to the in ring ability. They can't get to a weapon if they're tied up in knots by Storm and Christian beats down Henry. The thing is, Phineas was Mideon, which was an improvement. That's the problem with the Godwins: Henry was the better wrestler, which I think sums up my argument perfectly.

I strongly believe that The Godwins are one of the best teams of 1996. I can't say the same about The Un Americans in 2002.

I will go with the Un-Americans. The team was very gimmicky(anti americans always are able to get a reaction) but Christian was good on the mic and both were good wrestlers.

I voted for the Godwinns, mostly due to the fact that Storm is part of a better tag team than the UnAmericans, and Christian is part of a better team than the UnAmericans. It just seems like a waste to pass them through the next round when their other two teams is going to make it farther anyways. The Godwinns were a pretty good tag team, so I am surprised that I am the only one that voted for them so far.

How long were the Un-Americans together before WWE put Regal & Storm together, Jericho & Christian together, and Undertaker showed Test who's boss?

The Unamericans take down the Godwinns 16-3.

My Thoughts: Christian and Storm were an okay team, but I think being okay is better then the Godwinns. I was never a big hog farmer fan. I think their heel turn was less the convincing, and they were just awful as a face team. The Godwinns are a relic from one of the blackest time in professional wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back