ECW Match 3: The British Bulldogs vs. The Headbangers

Bulldogs vs. Bangers

• Bulldogs

• Headbangers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a ECW Ring with Extreme Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Bulldogs are Davey Boy Smith and the Dynamite Kid circa 1984 - 1988.

The Headbangers are 1996-1998 era.

Oh man, this is such a walkover. And the Headbangers weren't a terrible team, either, but they are up against legends.

The Bulldogs are one of the greatest tag teams ever assembled. These two men were the prototypes upon which so many other teams were based - including the Irish-Canadian Car Bombs of the OCW. One massive power wrestler (Davey) and one agile, high flyer (Dynamite) to create a team that was strong on ALL fronts. Teams like Power and Glory, The Collossal Connection, and especially the Hart Foundation, have the Bulldogs to thank for laying the groundwork.

I have lots to say about the Bulldogs, but the Headbangers don't present any threat, so I won't blow my load on this matchup. Instead, I will save the rest of my knowledge for a day when I have to help others educate smarks on why the Bulldogs are leap years better than the Hardy's, E&C, etc.

The headbangers would win by a mile. I don't even know who the bulldogs are! NO No I'm just kidding. The bulldogs are probably one of the top 5 tag teams ever and would destroy the headbangers. The British Bulldogs over the Headbangers that's my vote.

If my memory is right the Bulldogs were the runers up last year, losing to E and C. This shouldn't be close at all. Somehow the Headbangers are former tag champions. Anyone remember that? Anyone? Not even Bueller remembers it, because it was a waste of time. The Bulldogs were just perfect together. A powerhouse and a speed guy is always a good combination, and this was the mold that they were modeled after.

The British Bulldogs were fantastic. That's all there is to it. The Headbangers couldn't even beat The British Bulldogs in a skirt-wearing contest. Absolute squash.

I vote for The British Bulldogs, and I look forward to their rematch with Edge and Christian.

Mosh and Thrasher will be absolutely eaten for dinner. I mean it. I can actually imagine them having their flesh ripped from their bones and devoured right in front of them. Like when Angle took on Thrasher in Round One of the singles tourney. That's how owned they'd get.

Need I say more?

The British Bulldogs, my tip to go far in this tournament, they have everything, they are the quint-essential tag team. The British Bulldog provides the muscle whilst Tom Billington, one of my all time greats provides the speed and Technical ability. Their format as a tag team is one that can be repackaged again and again but no one so far in my eyes has managed to recreate the certain something that these two bought to the ring (and no I dont mean Matilda)

The Bulldogs are Dominate against the Headbangers, 24-0.

My Thoughts:
Duh, this was about as big of a no Brainer as it gets. The Bulldogs are a favorite to win this whole thing, the Headbangers were nothing more then a joke team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back