ECW Round 2 Match 7: The Latin American eXchange vs. the World's Greatest Tag Team

LAX vs. WGTT

• LAX

• WGTT

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The Following matches take place in an ECW Ring and under Extreme Rules.

The Latin American eXchange are the team of Hernandez and Homicide from 2005 - Current.

The World's Greatest Tag Team are the team of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas from 2002-2004.

WGTT here. LAX to me is overrated. Shelton and Haas had that chemistry between them that is very rare. While LAX has the size and power advantage, WGTT has the pure ability. THey'll likely get outvoted, but to me there's no way LAX should win this. You put them on the mat, and they're beaten. It's not TNA, where Hernandez is seen as a god. WGTT wins it.

WGTT here. LAX to me is overrated.

If you don't like good teams.

Shelton and Haas had that chemistry between them that is very rare.

Like, none.

While LAX has the size and power advantage, WGTT has the pure ability.

No, not at all. Homicide trumps both. He's just as good at countering momentum and putting on massive throws, not to mention his extensive lucha skills.

THey'll likely get outvoted, but to me there's no way LAX should win this. You put them on the mat, and they're beaten.

Well no, because Hernandez goes "Pfft" and throws them out of the ring and Homicide rolls right back on top of them. Then there's the fact that when they are on their feet they're going to get knocked flat on their asses.

It's not TNA, where Hernandez is seen as a god. WGTT wins it.

You're right, it's ECW. Where Hernandez can put these bitches through tables and toss them into whatever hard objects he wants, where he can indent a chair with one or both of their headprints. It's where Homicide can open his box labelled "pointy/sharp things" and go to work like the sick motherfucker he is. This is their element. WGTT couldn't be more out of theirs.

The extreme rules are what turn things for LAX imo. Hernandez being able to throw people through tables is the difference maker...

To live and die, in LAX

I'd easily put LAX over WGTT without hardcore rules. But the ECW region is just what removes all doubt. Look out for Homicide feeding Charlie Haas carpet cleaner, causing yet another new gimmick for him: Charlie "OH MY FUCKING GOD IT TASTES LIKE FIRE!!!" Haas.

Sam's right, guys. As much as I'd like to see LAX taken out early to prevent another Sam vs IC matchup should LAX ever get pitted against BB&D, there is no way I can, in good conscience, vote for WGTT against LAX, especially under Extreme Rules.

LAX are a total package team. Size and power with Hernandez, speed and agility with Homicide, and they can both brawl and wrestle. I also think Benjamin and Haas are softer than LAX, and would fold in the Extreme Rules arena. LAX are anything but soft.

LAX would simply fare better in an Extreme match. Not saying neccessarily that they couldn't win in a regular match, but Extreme certainly helps. Hernandez chucking people through tables. Homicide running amok with whatever he wants. Big man Hernandez can shut down Haas or the Benjamin of WGTT any day. LAX leaves a battered and bloody WGTT behind.

If this is Extreme Rules then it moust go to the most extreme team. The World's Greatest Tag Team. Why do people like Shelton Benjamin? Because he does kick ass jumps and ladder shit. He's perfect for that promotion.

LAX wins this for me. Shelton Benjamin is an amazing spot artist and can compete with the best jumping off of things and using weapons. The same can be said about Homicide though also. Homicide can do probably everything Benjamin could do. Then you have big Hernandez. Whereas Charlie Haas could probably out mat wrestle Hommicide, Hernandez would just pick Charlie up and throw him through a table. LAX have the best of both world's(strength in Hernandez and speed and agility with Homicide).

If this is Extreme Rules then it moust go to the most extreme team. The World's Greatest Tag Team. Why do people like Shelton Benjamin? Because he does kick ass jumps and ladder shit. He's perfect for that promotion.

Are you saying World's Greatest Tag Team are a more extreme team?

Neither is extreme. But Shelton is more innovative. If one wrestler could adapt to different surrounding and us it to his advantage, it would be Shelton.

IMG_1934.jpg

Shelton & Haas Hogan would never have to do anything as dangerous as that to get over.

And like I said, Shelton is more innovative. He's cut D'Von with the actual pizza.

Everybody is over in TNA. WGTT are The Rock in comparison. While LAX are jumping and bleeding everywhere, all Haas has to do is shout ''biggie noodles'' and the fans would go crazy.

Cast my vote for LAX on the basis that I'm afraid I'll forget.

And the noodles thing is post-WGTT. Silly Jake.

LAX takes out the WGTT with a final of 17-6.

My Thoughts: Meh. I think the WGTT is a better team. I'm just not sold on Homicide as a legit threat in this match. I'm sure that people love him, and he's amazing to watch, blah blah blah, but he's small, plain and simple. He's Rey Mysterio small, and Homicide does nothing to make me compare him to Rey Mysterio. I've read for years how great he is, but the truth, Hernandez is the muscle that makes LAX work and Hernandez is the future star of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back