EC- Kane vs Drew McIntyre - Intercontinental Championship

Who will leave Elimination Chamber the Intercontinental Champion?

• Kane

• Drew McIntyre

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally i will like for Kane to take the strap away from Drew.I say Kane could win why? because Kane needs that strap to help him move up,Its been along time since we have seen Kane with a midcard title.Hell we might never know the E maybe is setting up some thing big for Kane in the future.I know Kane is old and his good times past along time ago_Or the E could be moving Drew to the mainevent,kane gets the strap and Drew moves up.

I want Kane to win even though McIntyre will really win. Kane has jobbing to literally everyone and his luster is gone. If you want him to be jobber to the stars and be taken somewhat seriously, the guy has to win at 1 t.v. match a month and if possible have be a clean win over a main eventer or mid card talent.

As for the feud, this is a filler for sure and yes it won't be a big win like it would've been a few years ago for Drew, but it's still a nice win for the chosen one. This guy has some upside and I really wouldn't mind if this feud picks up and continues for another month or so. An extended feud would really go a long way not just for Drew and Kane, but for every feud that takes place in the WWE.

Kane will dominate early on and unless there's a swerve, Drew will get the nod here.

McIntyre should easily win this. He's being given a big push and his new theme music further proves that. Kane prefers to put people over anyway, and I don't see how making him the IC Champion would do any good. "He's a former WWE Champion" the announcers say, but yeah most newer fans have no idea how short that reign was. Plus.... why would anyone want to pay to see this match when we have already seen it a few times for free on Smackdown? Not me, and I'm a fan of McIntyre! This is nothing more than a filler feud to make another match on the card, that just happens to be for the IC Championship. There's no way that Kane could possibly win because having him as IC Champion right now would just not make any sense. If they want to get the title off McIntyre for a bigger push, then they should find someone who could actually benefit from gaining the title, until then I think McIntyre's going to keep retaining.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Drew McIntyre will retain the Intercontinental Championship.

i would love to see kane win i mean wtf hes been here so long worked hes ass off and wwe dont even push him , i better see him as wwe champion than that irish smuck , and i dont get it i see nothing special about Drew NOTHING and he dont even deserve to be champion just because you kiss somebodys ass and become champion for that i dont like it i want to see people who actually work for their title opportunity like kane i mean come on stop wasting him for ages he can be perfect main event and not jobber

Wow what the FUCK? 22 People seriously think Kane is winning? My faith in humanity continues to plummet.

Yea, not a fucking chance here. This is CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY an enhancement victory for Mcyntire, as thats what they use Kane for these days, nothing more. The ONLY way I see that they could have him go over here is to drop it to Ziggler, and they sure as FUCK aren't gonna derail Mcyntire's momentum for THAT. This will be a win for Drew, over what seems to be a credible filler feud opponet. Really really hope they decide to go with a feud against Rey Mysterio over the title after this, as there aren't really any other legit faces to take him on at Mania (which I belive he will be a part of).

Kane has zero chance. Mcyntire will be walking away with the belt.

Little to no build + A guy Vince is high on being champ + Kane being the opponent = successful title defense for McIntyre. I'm sure the match will be decent to good, but this is very obviously just a way to put some distance between McIntyre and Morrison by putting Drew over Kane and having JoMo in the Chamber. McIntyre wins and (hopefully) moves on to a real feud over the title.

what are they trying to bury McIntyre already? Complete contrast of styles.. will be the worst match on the card hands down. Maybe they'll try to turn this into a monster killing stryline for Mcintyre... maybe Khali at Mania...lmao... seriously writers why Kane... why not Ziggler, Mysterio, Matt Hardy, hell even Santino ( I know wrong brand). I'd love to see Kane get injured back stage while Drew is in the ring and out comes Christian to take Kanes spot... Unless this happens I say Drew wins.

It would be pretty cool to see Ezekiel Jackson come down and cost Kane the match against Drew. It would instantly set up a fued for 'Zeke on SD instead of just him squashing jobbers for the first few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back