• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kane vs McIntyre for Wrestlemania?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

"Original Blade"
Last week, these guys were in a triple threat match with John Morrison to determine who got into the elimination chamber. Morrison won, but this week McIntyre cut a promo saying he pretty much had Kane beaten. They had a match and it ended in a double count out, keeping the mini-feud open for now.

So are WWE building up a rivalry between Kane and McItyre for Wrestlemania that will lead to a match for the intercontinental title?

McIntyre is getting moderate heat, but still less than a good heel intercontinental champion should be getting. Kane, is pretty damn over if the pop on SD is anything to go by. So I think a feud over the IC title would be great for both of these guys. Kane has proven that he has absolutely no problem putting younger guys over. He also works well with younger guys, he gave Dolph Ziggler some of his best matches. And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Kane have one last hurrah as Intercontinental champion before he looks to start retiring.

McIntyre is in desperate need of a veteran to feud with, someone to teach him. McIntyre has feuded with R-Truth and John Morrison, the former of which isn't good enough to help Drew get to the next level, the latter of which isn't expereince enough to do it. Kane has the perfect mix of experience and in-ring skill to help elevate Drew, regardless of who wins or loses.

And, at the end of the day, it gives them both something to do at Wrestlemania. Kane has never been left off a Mania card while healthy and McIntyre can't afford to be left off the card is he is the "prodigy". It would help the Intercontinetal title a huge amount to have a real title defence at Wrestlemania, especially after the ridiculousness of last year's IC title "match". And having them in a one-on-one match is just better than throwing them into MitB. So I say they should go for it.

I don't see Kane as the man with experience, much like Benoit did with MVP, to give him the rub. Unfortunately Kane is no Benoit but they don't have someone with the subtle in-ring nous on Smackdown who can give him a great rub.

Unless they were to give Kane the win at EC, then McIntyre can claim it back at Mania?

I actually think kane would be a good choice out of everyone in the WWE right now to help get Mcintyre over.

ok Kane wins at EC and holds it until wrestlemania. at Wrestlemania Kane picks Mcintyre up to hit the chokeslam but in mid air Mcintyre catches him in the double underhook DDT and wins

That could work.As long as it doesnt end in 20 seconds like last year.I can see it going on for 15 minutes with Drew taking the fight to kane for about 5 minutes.Then kane pulls of a momentum changing clothesline and beats up Drew for around 7 minutes.Then Drew fights back and hits the Double Underhook DDT.Kane gets up at 2 and then Drew can irish whip Kane into the corner and Double Underhook DDT him from teh top rope.

It seems that Kane will lose at EC...then he will win the MITB at WM
and cash in against Edge and jerico....then edge jerico will have there own feud
mean time we can see the big fued like Kane vs. Undertaker...

Kane is not going to win the Intercontinental Championship. Not at Mania, not at the chamber, never. Unfortunately for all you Kane fans out there, you just can't see the writing on the wall. Kane's career is winding down. At this point, he's an upper-mid-carder that will occasionally see a championship match because of his former main event status. I'm actually surprised he's not in the Chamber, that would be a natural fit for him.

For Drew McIntire, Kane is the next logical stepping stone after Finaly. WWE is feeding him established veterans in order to build him up. Honestly, I prefer this slow build over the out-of-left-field uber-push of Sheamus. After this, he'll probably pick up some wins over Rey Mysterio. Veterans like Goldust and Gregory Helms will probably move to SD! after ECW ends, and McIntire will beat them also. IF McIntire has a match at Mania, it will be MITB or maybe a title match with a fellow up-and-comer. I could see a McIntire-Morrison rematch, or maybe even a match with R-Truth, who's been getting the babyface version of the McIntire push. That's IF WWE gives him a match at Mania.

At this point in his career, Kane's lucky if he gets a match at Mania either, and if he does, it'll be a pity slot in the MITB or one weak ass filler match ala his bouts with The Great Khali and Chavo Guerrero. The truth is, by now the only thing going for Kane is some sick-ass pyro.

Yeah there is no way this is happening at Mania. McIntyre should defeat Kane at EC and I really doubt they have a program all the way up until Mania. Kane will probably work in the MITB match, same goes with McIntyre. That is unless they want to give the IC title a nice match at Mania, then we will probably see McIntyre vs. R-Truth. If Kane is not in the MITB I can see them doing some sort of feud that will open up Mania just as a filler. Maybe against someone like Ezekiel Jackson.

It seems that Kane will lose at EC...then he will win the MITB at WM
and cash in against Edge and jerico....then edge jerico will have there own feud
mean time we can see the big fued like Kane vs. Undertaker...

This will NEVER happen. Especially at mania. Edge's match will probably be the last match of the night, and Kane cashing in and winning the title, and the last image of WM being Kane holding the title will never ever ever ever happen. Kane is not, nor has he ever been at that level. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back