DX are losing the Unified Tag Team Titles & splitting up

The breakup of DX is by no means set in stone, Michaels superkicked HHH almost two months ago and nothing came of it at all, but I think you are probably right. I really hope that they don't do Taker vs Michaels again this year, and I can't see it happening. HHH vs Michaels has been done before, but not for a long time, and not at WrestleMania, or not in singles competition anyway. I think HHH is better as a heel, and I'd like to see the turn set in motion at the Royal Rumble, and be set in stone at No Way Out, or whatever it's called now.

About TIME DX splits up. I'm a huge DX fan, but the PG image did not look good at all. That image didn't attract us to D-X in the first place during the Attitude Era. Plus Hornswaggle just took me out of the D-X loop. Hearing Triple H's theme after he announced he was going to be in the Rumble was refreshing. I smell a heel turn for Triple H, and i hope it's true. Heel Triple H = ratings!

yea i hope they do break up because its been getting really boring for me to watch with these pg13 stunts. i also hope triple h does go heel before WM but i would really love to go see him go after shemus :)

If HHH is to go for sheamus, then he will have to remain face, as the champ is pulling in some great heat as a heel, even enough to pull in supportive orton chants.

DX's run with the titles was only to allow HHH and HBK a run with the titles as a team, something they never did in their hey day. The whole thing is strictly a nostalgia act for DX marks and it works, in the right doses. I refuse to acknowledge Hornswoggle as a member of DX so I won't even mention that little debacle (see what I did there?)

DX will serve their purpose and elevate the next team to hold the gold when the transition happens. Whether it's Punk and Gallows or, preferably, The Hart Dynasty, that team's stock will rise considerably after a win over DX.

Once that purpose has been served, I'd personally love to see HHH turn heel again and dominate the WHC scene again. But those days are done so it probably won't happen, In fact, I have the sinking feeling he'll be doing a job to Sheamus at WM26. I hope that doesn't happen but I'm prepared for it.

Personally, after the domination from Jerishow, to have DX not even come out with the titles is extremely annoying. They haven't really done anything as tag team champions and I can't wait until they drop the titles to a real tag team like the Hart Dynasty. Maybe then can the titles be interesting again.

I hate to mimic what others have said but DX really is a joke. All they do is plug their merch and hang out with Hornswoggle. The only thing degenerate about them is that they say "suck it". I'll be more than happy to see them lose those titles and hopefully the titles won't be unified much longer because that also sucks.

Personally i dont mind dx. It's a way to keep HHH and HBK out of the main event and sell some merchandise. As far as their shameless plugs, they've been doing that shit since dx was born. The hornswoggle shit is stupid. But they arent trying to cater to old fans like me, its for the kids and the kids love all the bullshit. I guess they do, i don't really know.
Anyway, yeah, all signs point to a split. Its really time for it to happen and im looking forward to it. Probably gonna happen at the rumble, or maybe smackdown with HBK going after taker and HHH being left alone vs. Punk and Gallows, hence losing the belts. Either way is ok with me. Personally i'd love to see HHH and HBK fued again. HBK probably won't be able to be heel vs trips though. I love HHH as a heel anyway, the guys awesome at gettting you to hate his guts. Really wouldn't mind these two at mania either. And honestly, i have no idea where this is all going, because it seems they want HBK and Taker at mania, but how do these two split without turning on each other? I think it slowly builds and HHH may cost HBK his match vs. Taker at Mania.
As far as all the Hart Dynasty love that goes on, why exactly should they have the belts instead of Punk and Gallows? This whole straightedge society thing is taking off and the most entertaining part of the whole WWE at the moment. Harts need to build some momentum up before winning these titles. Theyve looked like jokes losing to Khali and Hardy recently.
So, yeah Punk and Gallows should win the titles, HHH and HBK turn on each other at the rumble and slowly build to a fued that starts after mania, or actually begins at mania.

Robi 2184 said:
Guys after tonight it is safe to assume DX is splitting up for Mania.

They'd better. HBK vs Trips at Wrestlemania sounds good, even though I'd like it to be HBK's retirement match when he's ready to leave.

DX is a joke

They're pandering to the kids, who eat this stuff up in the truckloads and love it.

they have a leprechaun as mascot

I wouldn't call him a mascot, just Hornswoggle being the Face and wanting to have some fun as usual. He annoyed DX, but it seems they're slowly growing on him.

this pg13 thing is not working.

Take out the 13, it's PG dude. :) And I think it's working as "just ok".

lus Michaels vs Take sounds awesome

NO. NO. NO. This match should NOT happen again. Their WM25 match last year was solid gold, a five-star classic and one of the best WM matches of all time! To do the same match the next year would be shitting all over the previous year! NO.

and who does love a heel Triple H.

I say it's about time he turns heel. His jokes are becoming a little stale, and he just doesn't seem like a funny guy in the storyline realm.

Another thing I notice and I might be imagining things, but did DX not come out wearing their tag titles.

Fix'd, and I notived that too.

Seems like the WWE is gonna take the titles of them and I wonder if those new titles we have hearing about will debut.

Wait, customized DX title belts? They may sell, but idk. Sounds like a horrible idea to me.

One last thing is I hope CM Punk & Festus Luke Gallows win them. Punk is on a hot streak and another tag title run would be awesome. Especially with the awesome chemistry him & Luke have in the ring

CM Punk is doing great as the Straight-Edge "messiah", though I feel that portraying him as a Jesus/false prophet can touch some nerves. And yes, he and Gallows have awesome chemistry in the ring.

i really hope dx doesnt lose. i think cm punk needs to stay a singles wrestler because whats worse than one annoying character....two annoying characters. remember rtc. nobody wants to be told what to do because who really did take their vitamins and say their prayers. i will take the leprechaun over the bald girl please....

I don't want DX to split up, I enjoy them. However, as a WZ first, I am going to criticise them. This Championship reign has been stupid and pointless. If you didn't watch regularly you wouldn't know they were champions. The entire show is supposed to be geared towards the titles (Not the tag title, specifically, but all of them). There are different people going for different championships and that is the point of pro-wrestling. So to have 2 established stars act as if they mean nothing is a very bad thing. I expected them to look dominant, to make the titles look like a big deal and therefore more sought-after. But instead we've seen nothing great come from this reign. What a stupid move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back