TLC PPV- DX vs Jerishow - TLC Match - Unified Tag Team Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be quite interesting. I am going to laugh if they ever have Show climb the ladder at some point in the match. Anyway, with Show possibly needing surgery, and the break up of either team seemingly coming very soon, I am looking for DX to win the belts here. At the same time though, I don't see it happening, as they wouldn't be pushing so heavily on the fact that Jericho is from Smackdown and on Raw due to those belts, because that sets up for the obvious JeriShow win for them to still have him on Raw and to shove it in DX's face. But anyway, I am hoping DX wins the belts, and decide to head over to Smackdown now and then, and eventually break up over losing the championships possibly.

EDIT : I just had a random idea that I'm adding to my post.

Does anyone know if they have to grab both a Smackdown and Raw championship belt to become champions, or do they only need one belt? I believe that if they need both, that they would for some reasons split the championships up again, giving DX the belts on Raw and Chris Jericho and Big Show the Smackdown championships, or the other way around, it could go either way if this were the way they wanted to book it.

Me and a few friends were kicking back, drinking a few beers and talking up a storm about the upcoming TLC pay-per-view.

As we were talking, we couldnt come up with a clear answer for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship match between JeriShow and DX. Some say Jerishow are walking out with the gold, others say DX but what we couldnt agree on at all was how the match might end.

One idea brought up, was the possibility of an even earlier return of Edge. Its not like the WWE hasn't lied to us a million times before, probably even a few thousand times this year, so is it at all possible?

Edge comes in at the final moments of the match, Jericho hanging in the air onto the belts, then out of nowhere Edge repeats that classic spear off the ladder, costing Jericho the tag titles. Thus, starting their fued. Then, a massive long build up until their classic match at Wrestlemania in Arizona.

Its not entirely impossible that he is healthy already, and the WWE just made a statement saying it would take longer to throw us off. So what do you think?

You know what I was thinking to myself edge would come back at TLC, and this would be the perfect way for him to come back. He is one of the innovators of the TLC match, so why not :D

Really, really can't wait for this match. It's definately the main event for this PPV. I've had a hard time predicting this one, as it's been a short while since HHH held gold (Vince must be itching to give him a belt back by now) but Jerishow are still getting superb heat from the crowd.

Show's knee injury is a factor, so I can see the tag belts going to DX to give Show time to recover. Jericho is my pick to win the Royal Rumble so I can see Jerishow breaking up after TLC (Jericho to use Show's injury as an excuse, ala Edge), giving Jericho the 7 week gap to build up a good story for the Rumble.

thats right ..im calling it out right now that dx is going to beat jerishow for the tag belts.

The reason is simple for one thing...PROFIT

To me, it seems like vince is all about the profit right now with the kids and lets think about it. Vince puts the titles on dx and they are free to go to any show they want to. smackdown , raw , ecw it doesnt matter if they have the tag titles and where ever dx goes comes all the fancy t-shirts, glow sticks so lets say they win the tag belts, they can get all the dx profit on raw and then on smackdown. so they could really double what they are making.

so with that in mind guys ..do you think i make a good point that dx could win this match at tlc?

Even though it involves the Big Show, I think this should be a great match. HBK and Jericho are awesome in ladder matches and Triple H is great in gimmick matches in general. Show may be injured, but he can (and should) do the least amount of work; just enough to remind us he's there.

DX will win this no doubt. Show's hurt, and Jerishow can't last forever. And what other face tag team is big enough to beat them? DX will win it, but unless they stay on Raw, their reign won't last long due to Shawn's Tuesday commitments. When they do go to SD, it'll be to feud with the Hart Dynasty, who they'll probably lose it to.

This match is the main reason I am looking forward to this PPV. JeriShow has done wonders for the Unified Tag Team Championship and DX has never held a tag team title before. Now add the fact that it's a TLC match! Although JeriShow has had one of the most significant title reigns in recent years, DX has never held the belts before. It would be cool to see them come on both shows, even if it is only for a little while. Plus, something tells me that one of the main reasons they reunited as DX might have been to accomplish the only thing they never did, win the tag team titles together. This match will probably be full of insane but awesome spots and I can't wait. I honestly think DX is going to pull it off here because they would make great tag team champions. However if they do win I don't see that title reign lasting past Wrestlemania, if even that long.

DAGGER DIAS PREDICTION
DX will win the Unified Tag Team Championship.

I'm actually interested in this match. If anyne can unseat JeriShow, it's DX. The TLC stip SHOULD make it more fun, and hopefully they can pull something good off. I have a good feeling about this match. I expect DX will win the titles.

This can't be a DX win here. Why? We need Jericho on Raw. Jericho is the top 3 talent on the WWE roster and he should be on both shows. However, they'll probably give DX their first tag titles and celebrate the fact that this is the first time DX has won the Tag belts, when indeed it's not. New Age Outlaws were in DX. Remember them? Exactly. However, it'd be interesting to see how they'd play the DX card on both Raw and Smackdown. But apparently HBK doesn't work Smackdown because he's a church goer and that schedule interferes with it.

Lots of things could happen, but sticking this match with two of the older wrestlers on the roster is stupid. The average age of the competitors in this match is 36 years old. I mean honestly. I see Jerishow retaining here, but wouldn't be shocked if DX did either.

I can't see them letting Jericho go back to being SmackDown exclusive, but at the same time, I can't see HBK losing two high-profile matches (the other being WM 25 vs. The Undertaker) in his home state in a calender year, especially with this one in his hometown. They have built up Show as a monster, but also put over the fact that DX has never held Tag Team Gold. I'm gonna say that JeriShow retains, with DX potentially winning at Elimination Chamber. I would not be surprised at all if DX does walk out with the gold, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back