Christina Von Eerie to TNA?

Remy LaCroix

Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
"Independent women's wrestler Christina Von Eerie was backstage at last night's TNA iMPACT tapings but did not wrestle in front of the crowd, according to reports. The talk backstage was that Von Eerie may be a new valet for Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore's team - Ink Inc."

I forgot what site I got that from, but Google will find it for ya.

For those of you who don't know, she's currently working for AAA south of the border and is the current Mixed Tag Team champ alongside Alex Koslov.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think she'd be a great addition to TNA, even though she might be a valet? Here's a picture of her:

christina-von-eerie.jpg

P.S. She CAN wrestle, in case any of you ask.

FUCKING AWESOME. I love her. I'd love to see her on my television and at first thought, I don't even care what she does as long as I get to see her a lot.

On second thought: Why so obvious, TNA? Let's just throw everyone who's got a mohawk and tattoos together. Hey, at least that's logical. Well done. I'm not exactly Ink Inc's biggest fan and of course I'd much rather see her wrestle, because she has some serious talent, but hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I've read some ideas about teaming her up with Daffney and making them go after the tag titles. Not too bad of a concept if you ask me, and at least she'd get to wrestle.

She's not hired yet, so I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'll just stick to my opinion that I'd love to see her in TNA/on TV.

Also, have another pic <3
sfdpn8.jpg

Also, have another pic <3
sfdpn8.jpg

Mmmmmmm Hot.

TNA seem to be trying to rebuild their KO division with attractive women who don't fit the model mold ( Christina Von Eerie, Becky Bayliss and possibly Katie Lea) these all have the more rock look going and hey if they can wrestle and are hot who am I to complain

Hrmmm,

THat'd sure be a reason to find out when TNA is on in England...
Incidentally, does anyone know off their heads?

Oh.. ANYONE with a Dead Kennedys badge is fiiine by me - i'm a fan already, wrapped, packed and under the tree!

Great look and a team with my future wife would be amazing =)

I enjoyed watching her work heel in AAA especially the angle with the Apaches where one of them had to work as a maid to the heels for a month. It's worth searching YouTube to find. She can do the mean girl bit without being a member of the Beautiful People. Others have already posted my first reactions with having her either valet to Ink, Inc. or team with Daffney. My choice is teaming with Daffney and maybe officially naming the team Zombie Hot. They could work as heels, faces or tweens going against the Beautiful People and all others.

Great decision in my mind. With the recent firing of Rosie Lottafat, there are 10 more places available in the KO's division.

I've never seen this Christina's work before, but I looked her up on Y.T and I like what I see. Plus, from what I read, Katie Lea Burchill worked a dark match and I've always liked her look and ability. Two ladies that look good and wrestle - cha-fucking-ching!

The KO division has been treading water for the last few months since the losses of Kong, ODB, etc. so I'll always welcome new women to the company, even if she may not wrestle in it right away.

Don't know much about her, but if Ink Inc. are getting a valet, suffice it to say they're also getting a push, which might help to give her the exposure she needs instead of simply debuting as a new Knockouts division wrestler.

I am in love with Christina Von Eerie. Seriously, how could you not be? So hot, so talented, and loves punk music. She's my dream girl. I've absolutely adored being able to watch her in promotions like PWG lately, where she recently had a damn good match with Joey Ryan of all people.

I'm not sure if this is good news or not. Good news for her paycheck, sure, but TNA is just such a mess right now I wouldn't wish that hellhole on anyone really. She's a wrestler and I'd love to see her continue to wrestle, not just be an eye-candy valet for the mediocre team of Ink Inc.

Either way it'll be fucking awesome to see her on TV though. The more exposure she gets the better, she's probably my favorite women's wrestler in the world today.

I am in love with Christina Von Eerie. Seriously, how could you not be? So hot, so talented, and loves punk music. She's my dream girl. I've absolutely adored being able to watch her in promotions like PWG lately, where she recently had a damn good match with Joey Ryan of all people.

I'm not sure if this is good news or not. Good news for her paycheck, sure, but TNA is just such a mess right now I wouldn't wish that hellhole on anyone really. She's a wrestler and I'd love to see her continue to wrestle, not just be an eye-candy valet for the mediocre team of Ink Inc.

Either way it'll be fucking awesome to see her on TV though. The more exposure she gets the better, she's probably my favorite women's wrestler in the world today.

^This. I think I'm losing faith in wrestling companies to handle womens wrestling in an enjoyable manner for those of us who don't care about boobs. I realize we're not the majority, but you'd think they'd throw us a bone every now and again. So, I enjoy them hiring someone as talented as Eerie and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the booking itself. TNA pleasantly surprises me every now and again, I'm hoping this is one of those times.

I would love to see her in TNA. Honestly I don't know much about her, but from the descriptions people have been posting she sounds interesting. She isn't bad to look at either. She doesn't have the plastic barbie doll look so that's a plus. She can actually pull the punk look off without looking like a douche (for example.. Neal, Moore).

It's too bad she is going to end up with the losers of Ink Inc., but at least it will be nice to look at her during their match. The knockouts are in desperate need for some new talent, and Christina could be a great addition.

A great pickup for TNA, as everyone seems to agree. Decent on the stick, good in the ring, and has a unique look, total package in wrestling. I hope they only use her for Ink Inc. for a short period because I'm not sure how far they're going to get. And teaming her with them seems cliche. A team with Daffney would be expected as well, but it will be more entertaining, and you'll probably see more out of her.

Regardless of what they do with her, it's a great pick up for TNA.

This is the second post in a couple days that you've had a pop at TNA re: females they are looking at. Surely if you find the product that bad, you should be glad to hear that they're looking at two honest two god non diva women wrestlers (and in the case of Nikita, can they do worse with her than WWe).

Personally, I think that the potential signing of two quality female wrestlers is a step in the right direction (along with the resigning of Tara). I know I'm in the minority but I'm really enjoying Impact recently and I'd applaud TNA if they intoduce more diversity to their weakest string (although I'd love to see Kong, Allysia and Roxxi back in the fold).

Reading between the lines I believe this may be a ploy to tempt Mickie James aboard, does anyone else think this to might be the case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back