Lacey Von Erich to TNA...new BP member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmbo420

History beckons the Macho Man!
The Wrestlelicious wrestling promotion has issued a press release announcing that TNA will be signing Lacey Von Erich of the famed Von Erich family to a contract. The press release notes the following: "In a landmark arrangement, Wrestlicious LLC has agreed to release Lacey Von Erich from her exclusive contract 45 days prior to its' expiration. This move will allow Lacey to pursue an immediate roster position with TNA Entertainment. The third generation wrestler and actress made headlines by signing with the action/comedy television show “Wrestlicious” in mid 2008.

Under the Wrestlicious/TNA agreement, Lacey will continue to tape segments for Wrestlicious, and will appear as part of the ensemble cast in the series’ upcoming television episodes. She is expected to debut on TNA “Impact” this week."

So TNA and Wrestlelicious have seemed to agree to share Lacey Von Erich. I am excited about this. Lacey is the daughter of the late great Kerry Von Erich, I am a big Von Erich fan, so it will be nice to see Lacey carry on the Von Erich name!! I've never really heard of two promotions sharing a talent. I wonder how TNA got Wrestlicious to break it's exclusive contract with her early?

This is a smart move by TNA. She is amazingly hot, she has the famous Von Erich name, and she can wrestle. She was in WWE developmental for awhile, but decided to leave because she never got to see her son. So with TNA's lighter schedule this could work out for Lacey.

It got me to thinking that with the recent major hit to the BP with the loss of Angelina Love, could we see a new member of the BP? Lacey would fit right into Mi Pi sexy. She is by far the sexiest knockout in TNA.

l_649b00eaa633ba03b6e32c46b7cdc483.jpg

She is expected to debut this week during the Impact! tapings

This sounds fan-fucking-tastic to me. Lacey is definitely talented, and has the perfect look to become a member of the Beautiful People as you just said. I too am a huge fan of the Von Erichs and WCCW, so it's nice to see that legacy carry on. Here's to praying the Von Erich Curse is truly dead.

The loss of Angelina Love was huge for TNA, and I don't think Madison has what it takes to get over like Angelina did. Adding someone like Lacey Von Erich would be a great move, as her last name alone would instantly get her over with the TNA crowd.

I'm definitely excited to see how they utilize her. This is good news for TNA.

Lacey Von Erich is gorgeous. Simple as that. She'd fit in perfectly with the BP in TNA and would be a solid wrestler who should have the TNA Women's belt for a long reign. Lacey is the typical bubbly blond who can wrestle and has an excellent pedigree as a wrestler being the sibling of a celebrated wrestling family like the Von Erich's. I never understood why she never got her shot in the WWE. She'd fit in perfect, is athletic, beautiful, and has easy name recognition. She'd make a great valet for Legacy.

I'd have to say this analysis hits the nail right on the head. I've been following LAcey ever since I heard that she was in WWE Developmental. Once I heard about her and surfed the web for some pictures I fell head over heels in love. She is absolutely breathtaking.

From what I hear, she's got some skills in the ring. I just hope she can work the mic, as well. And if all these pieces are in place, there is no doubt that she could join the BP and really get people to start watching the programming. FINALLY... something to look forward to ever since Angelina Love left...

Good signing for TNA here. They need as many women's wrestlers as wrestlers as possible right now, and Lacey is a quality addition. From what I've seen, she is solid in the ring and drop dead gorgeous.

If she is able to use her real name, I think that'll be able to bring in some fans as well. Not sure if she will join the BP, but if she does, I'd be extremely happy. She is much better looking and more interesting than Rayne.

Well there is no denying she fit's the beautiful people mold perfectly, and her family's legacy is great, and I'm super pumped for this, it just makes me miss Angelina all that more :(

Well, I guess I like Lacey and she'll fit in with TBP and make a great edition(better than Rayne), but for she won't be able to replace the hole Angelina left. Angelina wasn't the prettiest thing, and she was no Molly Holly in the ring, but there was something special about her that made her connect with the fans. She carried TBP, and to me it isn't the same. So I hope she can come back sooner than later.

But yeah, I guess Lacey is a good fit. I heard that she wasn't anything great in the ring, but as long as she has charisma and can talk it should work out. She's hot, and as long as she can play a bitch, I'm content.

I know alot of people are assuming that she will join the BP. However, I'm kinda thinking that she won't. I don't know how she wrestled before, but the Von Erichs have always been babyfaces and I think that's how she'll be used. I know that probably doesn't mean anything these days, especially with Russo in charge, but I don't think she needs the BP as her name and looks are enough to get her over. The BP currently need her more and I think it would be a natural angle when she comes in for them to try to recuit her.

Lacey is beyond gorgeous, and could fit in well with the stable, but I'd prefer they let her fly solo and show off her skills. On a national scale, her father is best known as a face, so if they could do well to make her feud with the BP at first. If they don't keep the belt on someone like ODB for an extended period, she'd be a great choice for the belt.

Good move on TNA's part. WWE's loss is TNA's gain in this particular case. She is an incredibly beautiful woman, and I also feel that The Beautiful People would suit her well. I would prefer to see her debut as a Face going with the Von Erich angle in doing so. But then, I would turn her Heel pretty quickly.

I don't know if WWE felt she didn't have the talent to wrestle or if they felt she had an attitude .... or what the situation was. But TNA signing her is going to make a lot of guys very happy.

I don't know if WWE felt she didn't have the talent to wrestle or if they felt she had an attitude .... or what the situation was.

She chose to leave WWE developmental on her own. She has a son, and the WWE schedule was too demanding for her. She felt like she never got to see him, so she chose to leave.

She stated in interviews previous to her TNA signing that she liked TNA's lighter schedule.

She's beautiful, no two ways about it. I mean, she's the kind of beautiful that makes you forget your name for about two days.

I've never seen her in the ring, obviously I've been deprived, but everyone seems to think highly of her. She definitely could be in the BP, no doubt in my mind. Let's see what TNA does with her.

I don't think there is any option BUT to put her in The Beautiful People. I know a lot of people don't like Angelina Love, but I happen to think she's ridiculously smoking hot...and I think Lacey is hotter.

I have absolutely nothing to base this on but I'm going to get that she's nothing special in the ring. WWE dropped her so I wonder what that was about as she could have been a good female valet for Legacy, but no matter.

Again I'm going to be honest here. I don't care about womens wrestling at all (though I will give credit to talented wrestlers). I want to see eye candy...that's Lacey.

Now who wants to bet that her TNA name will be something like "Tiffany Hotness?"

Now who wants to bet that her TNA name will be something like "Tiffany Hotness?"

Not even TNA could screw that up. Well...

ANYWAY, I think this is a good pick up for TNA. I don't think she's quite as hot as everyone is making her out to be, but personal preferences i suppose.

If anything, I'm more excited they've got another woman who can wrestle, allegedly. I don't know if i'm all for her joining the BP, because i would love to see Alyssa Flash join them (Cheerleader Alyssa anyone?).

The signing of Lacey von Erich to TNA is a great addition to the already great KnockOut's division as she can bring that prestige from her wrestling backgrounds & name to the ring. She has worked hard to get away from the "typical womens wrestler" category where you don't have to be just beautiful to be successful. She has improved herself to also become a sufficent wrestler in the ring, albeit she still needs to work on herself.

As for the BP, this would be a fantastic move. In her indy career, she has perfected the heel psychology well & seems to understand how it all works. She has worked both as a manager & a wrestler in the heel role equating to her being diverse. So, her character can easily fit the mold of the BP with her heel work & the fact that she is beautiful gives her an edge as well. She might not succeed as a singles competitor when she initially gets there & will need to enter the tag team division to hone her crafts. The stable is a great choice.

I think she could fill the gap nicely and if TNA ever get Angelina Love's visa situation sorted out this addition adding to Loves return would make the beautiful people a truly dominant heel stable. Maybe have Love hold the KO title and Velvet and Lacey hold the KO tag titles.

It would be some interesting viewing to be sure and would only strengthen what is in my opinion the best womens division in wrestling. I just hope TNA don't screw this up because its one part of their show I find works very well.

I loved Lacey the one match I seen of her. Love was great on the Mic but forgetable in the ring. In general the beutiful people can't wrestle and Kip James was the most tallented member of that group when he was part of it and he was in the ring less then 6 times in that year on the show. So lets face it beutifull people are in need of another hot person who can wrestle. And shes way hotter then what they have.

This is good!

I'd heard that she wasn't too happy in WWE developmental.

I'm just really glad that the Von Erich name is continuing in Wrestling.

I'm looking forward to seeing her!

Any word if Ross Von Erich will turn to wrestling full time?

I know he has wrestled on the odd occasion, and it would be great if there were another Von Erich still competing.

this is good for TNA, shes hot she can wrestle and not to mention she wrestles barefoot, so if TNA lets her I get to see her sexy bare feet every week when shes in the ring. I hope they dont give her some dumb name though, and they push her the right way.

Any word if Ross Von Erich will turn to wrestling full time?

I know he has wrestled on the odd occasion, and it would be great if there were another Von Erich still competing.

Lacey said in her shoot interview that around WWE hall of fame/wrestlemania weekend officals offered for Ross to come to developmental and he was thinking about doing it. He asked Lacey if he should do it, and she said yeah, it wan amazing experience. I think he is playing football right now though.

So we might have another Adiksson/Von Erich in wrestling!

I hope they dont give her some dumb name though, and they push her the right way.

I bet they will have her name be Lacey Von Erich. That name is last name famous in wrestling, and also she is Lacey Von Erich in Wrestlelicious, so it seems weird that they would call her one name in Wrestlelicious and another in TNA since they are basically sharing her.

I just watched a couple of her matches on YouTube and I'm sorry to say that I was not impressed. Now granted, it's a small sample, but she in no way looked as polished as you would hope. She just didn't look fluid in the ring and there were way too many botched moves. She won both matches with the claw out of nowhere, but if her name wasn't Von Erich, she'd be just another pretty girl trying to wrestle. A 'diva' rather than a 'knockout'.

If she does join the BP as has been reported, it would be better to put her in a tag team. At this point in her career, she doesn't look strong enough as a singles wrestler to hang with the likes of Kong, Tera, ODB or Flash.

Little bit of a spoiler alert regarding Lacey Von Erich for the October 1st edition of Impact. If you don't wanna know, don't read.

Normally I don't read the spoilers but since the tapings for two weeks worth were right there on top of one another, I figured I'd go for it. Anyhow, Lacey Von Erich is confirmed as the newest member of the Beautiful People according to the info posted on the main page.

It's funny how beautiful women that are brought around a not-so-beautiful group of women always wind up being a "bad guy." This is why Lacey is going to fit in so well. Let's face it... you've got Kong, that new Japanese female, ODB, Sojourner Bolt, and other uglies on the TNA "knockouts" roster, and the top heel stable consists of the best looking females. It just fits together perfectly. As long as Lacey can be a decent mouthpiece, she'll fit in just fine.

After watching Impact tonight, I really liked Lacey Von Erich as the newest member of the Beautiful People, and as long as her mic skills are decent I see her doing a great job replacing Angelina. Before tonight I'd never seen Lacey Von Erich before, and was surprised with her size, she is a pretty good sized female and I really liked her using her fathers hold "the claw". I'm really looking forward to the new and improved Beautiful People!!

If this chic gets a chance, shes gonna get over. Shes hot as shit and it looks like she can work as well. Shes a good pick up.

Ewrestlingnews.com is reporting that as a result of Angelina Love's untimely departure from TNA, the company plans on scaling back her former faction's ring time. Rather than wrestling, the company plans on having "The Beautiful People" focus more on skits, vignettes and miscellanea. Internal reaction to Lacey Von Erich (who debuted at a television taping last week that is set to air tomorrow) is that she's gorgeous, more so than the other members, but yet, she doesn't have the performing instincts of Velvet Sky and isn't regarded well as a worker.

Different variations of this have been reported online, while it's a rumor, it makes sence. Lacey is very pretty, and no doubt will be able to fit into the BP, but without Angelina(who was a solid in ring worker, who wrestled the majority of the time) it looks like TBP will be more of a mouth piece faction, and not as heavily involved with the wrestling part.

TNA has some amazing wrestlers so I don't think this is a huge blow, but I do enjoy watching TBP in the ring. They are great heel characters, but I guess they will still get the chance to be bitches.

Lacey was probably the best replacement(since she's hot)but to me TBP will never be the same without Angelina's charisma and attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back