Ink Inc Version 2.0?

World_Series_Attiude

Occasional Pre-Show
From the looks of it Jesse Neal is done with TNA/IW...So what do you do with Shannon Moore and Toxxin ?!!

Then it hit me, why not put Abyss into the group ! Here's go the tattoos and the name power so it only makes sense to align him with one of the top groups in TNA/IW.

I can see it playing out like this...at the next ppv Abyss is wrestling Bully Ray, Bully is domating most of the match then Abyss' inner monster comes out as he begins to destroy Bully Ray. Then of course this brings out immortal for a beatdown, Abyss looks outnumbered until Shannon Moore and Toxxin hit the ring with chains and JANICE !!! The three of them clear the ring, afterwards he shakes hands with Shannon and then makes out with Toxxin ! Thus forming Ink Inc Version 2.0 or Monsters Ink, which ever you prefer.

What do you guys think or How would set up this new tag team ?

not the worst idea. im not a huge fan of the abyss character anymore and this would help the tag division since Ink Inc was one of the few teams left. I dont want Abyss in main event fueds hes been done over and over. i like the idea i believe they talked about removing the mask so a whole new character could make this happen with Abyss being the big strong guy of the team and Moore being the quick one...

Yeah, it's not a bad idea. And as TheChosenOne10 said, there has been talk of re-vamping the Abyss character, so they could definitely take the mask off & make the character more of a punk rock type of personality, similar to Shannon Moore. And there is a lack of viable tag teams, so this would definitely boost the division. Abyss definitely does not belong in the main event scene, & after his feud with Immortal, what's left for him? Sure, put him in a tag team.

I haven't checked in here much lately, but just saw this thread.
I saw somewhere else that Jesse Neal actually is not done with TNA, and he will be at the next tapings for this Thursdays Impact Wrestling.
tnainsider.com has one of the scheduled matches set for this Thursday as a triple thread tag team match for the number 1 contenders spot with Mexican America, Pope/Devon, and Ink Ink.
also saw on the prosportsdaily website a thread about Jesse Neal with this quote.
By James Caldwell, Torch assistant editor

TNA wrestler Jesse Neal says he's still with TNA and is currently negotiating a deal to remain with the company.

"I am on the roster still. Matter of fact, I think I am on the next set of tapings. As of right now, I am still with TNA," Neal said Tuesday on the "Wrestling Marks Of Excellence Radio" radio show on Fox Sports Radio 1340 AM.

Neal addressed why he turned down an OVW developmental deal, which led to rumors of his release from the company. He said the money was not right and it was not about avoiding additional training.

"Yes, they did offer me an OVW developmental deal and we are definitely not seeing eye-to-eye on the deal," Neal said. "It's not because of the training - I want to get that clear with everyone - I'm all about the training part. It's obviously about the money. If I can't survive and if I can't eat, then obviously I can't train and entertain the best I can."

As a result, Neal said about his current standing with TNA: "We're still in negotiations trying to come up with something for me to stay in TNA."

Neal said he regularly trains at the Team 3D Wrestling Academy near his home in Florida and he's "actually honored TNA wants to invest in me and help me learn more and advance more."

"The rumor says that I have an ego now and I don't need to train. But, yes, I do need to train," Neal said. "I've only been in TNA for three years and wrestling only five years, so I definitely need more training. There's still a lot wrestling fans have not seen from me yet."

Neal said if he can't work out a deal with TNA or doesn't want to remain in the industry, he has alternatives. He claimed he has "some movie deals coming up" that might interest him.

as for Abyss, I think he should remain in singles. I think TNA has been misusing him for while now. he should be a monster, and could likely work better with a manager. I also think he would be better a heel but right now it looks like it would have to be face since he split from Immortal.

Ink Inc was a joke of a tag team. Abyss being in it, would just ruin his status as an upper midcarder. Shannon Moore cannot hang with the big boys. If I were a writer, I would go the stable route with Abyss as the leader.

You have a weird ass imagination. That would be abysmal. Abyss is a major singles star, Moore has been irrelevant since 3 Count. Do the math. You'd do a lousy pairing that doesn't fit (where exactly is Abyss' "ink"?) and derail a top star for what exactly? You'd gain nothing from that.

how is Ink Inc a joke of a tag team?
they have IMO one of the things a team should have, they both look the same and fit well together. not to mention an actual name of the team that works for them.
they aren't the best at wrestling, therefore they must suck? ..except wrestling is a lot more than what one can do in the ring.

how is Ink Inc a joke of a tag team?
they have IMO one of the things a team should have, they both look the same and fit well together. not to mention an actual name of the team that works for them.
they aren't the best at wrestling, therefore they must suck? ..except wrestling is a lot more than what one can do in the ring.
They aren't entertaining, very few people seem to care about them, and the team is doing nothing to elevate either member into a more profitable, "over" position. Jesse Neal just isn't going to happen. Shannon Moore- the only people attached to him who have ever done well are both surnamed Hardy.

People call Ink Inc. a joke in relation to the rest of TNA/IW's tag division. People realize it's pretty bad when one of the high points they have to bring up is Shannon Moore.

I guess it could depend on what one considers the rest of the division.
Beer Money is split. Sabin is out injured, so there is no MCMG.
who's left?
Mexican America? IMO boring.
Pope/Devon? I think they have potential, but TNA needs to drop them having issues against each other as well as Devon's kids, and just have them be a team.
British Invasion? can't remember the last time I saw them on TV, plus the fact that Magnus himself hasn't been much on TV for a long time now.
add in the new team of Crimson and Morgan. a team I do think is good, but very raw together.

I think Ink Inc could work well, but it's how TNA uses them. they should be heel along the likes of bikers, or people who like them get many tattoos.

I think there are a few of realistic paths for Shannon Moore to take, if TNA plans on keeping the guy around.

1. The X Division - As of right now, The X Division consists of Austin Aries, Jesse Sorensen, Zema Ion, Kid Kash & Brian Kendrick. Aries has feuded with or had matches against all these wrestlers and has ultimately come out on top. None of these guys are remotely in Aries league overall. Shannon Moore isn't either, but at least he'd be a fresh face.

2. The TNA Television Championship - This is the only other mid-card option in TNA. It'd be a huge step down from the X Division because the title is worthless and has been reduced to the level of a comedy prop for Eric Young and now for Robbie E. Going after the TV title isn't something that's going to ultimately propel him up the ranks, but it'll give him something to do.

3. Talent Enhancement - I think another realistic scenario is one in which Shannon Moore basically becomes completely irrelevant. He'd be brought out on IW every so often for a match and would put over someone moving upward to bigger & better things.

4. Relegated to Xplosion - Xplosion is sort of TNA's version of Superstars and I can see Moore spending time on Xplosion of TNA has no real plans or intentions of doing anything with him. He won't get any US television time with Xplosion, but he'll at least be getting paid for his appearance.

Here is a simple suggestion that will work best for everybody.

Sack Shannon Moore as he is a shocking wrestler, infact he is so bad and has such a limited moveset that he duplicates moves in the same match as well as having the worst looking moonsault in wrestling history. The guy has a look that only relates to a niche market and turns most people off as he looks like a child has scribbled on his face with a crayon. Get rid of him and use the money saved to sign a young and talented wrestler to the X Division. As for Toxin, I have seen her once and was not exactly impressed so you can bin her too.

I don't think that this would be a very good idea. At least Neal and Moore LOOKED like a tag team. I can understand finding Moore a new tag team partner, but Abyss of all people!? Why!? Monster Ink would fall apart immediately and I cannot think of many people who would want to see this team. Moore is better off going into a singles run because he could chase after the X Division Championship while putting on good matches with guys like Aries or Sorensen. I'd MUCH rather see that than him teaming with Abyss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back