Who beat up Ink Inc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris The Grey

Dark Match Jobber
I have watch the ECW guys beat up Abyss as well as the other guys several times now. However when they jump the railing you can see 2 guys on the floor ringside. At first I thought they were security that the ECW guys shoved so they could get in but you can clearly see one of them is Shannon Moore. The other guy I'm assuming is Jesse Neal. I'd watch the Impact already and read the results from different websites but nothing.

My question is WHY the hell are Ink Inc knocked out at ringside? If anyone wants to check again you could watch the video on the TNAwrestling youtube channel, they show up right after Mick Foley.

it was orlando jordan. hopefully, the angle will be dropped or forgotten. hopefully orlando jordan will be dropped and forgotten too. well, that was a few weeks ago. maybe things have developed that i am currently unaware of. i wonder if i'm going to get a "spamming" warning for this too? is it not acceptable?

Are you serious? I thought this was already forgotten by the idiocy that is the TNA writing staff. Or that it was Brother Ray.

A better question would be: Who cares?

It was the ECW guys, for some reason several parts of the ending were edited out of what was actually shown on air that night. I think they were the first ones out after the ECW guys started beating up trainers and security.

They were one of the first out to stave off the ECW Originals, but were edited out for one reason or another, and this thread should have been posted in the SPAM friendly section of the forum as it's going nowhere fast.

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back