AAA Thread

Remy LaCroix

Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Discuss everything AAA-related in this thread. Upcoming events, talent, championships, angles, etc. Discuss!

A quick question: I noticed that Alex Koslov and Christina Von Eerie won the mixed tag team titles off of Aero Star and Faby Apache this past Saturday/Sunday on television. Apparently they won the titles back in early July. Are the tapings delayed cuz of the station it airs on here in the U.S., or is that the schedule the tapings run for everyone? I remember watching Rey de Reyes when Chessman won two weeks after it happened, but now everything is off by a month. Does anyone know what's up with that?

I wish AAA aired up here in Minnesota, I gotta keep buying dvds from Slam Bam Jam.

A little of topic but AAA related what's up with this
Jennifer Blake (subbing for Sexy Star who just so happens to be in Tampa after rumors of her trying to get into WWE) & Christina von Eerie defeated Fabi y Mari Apache when Tigre Cota interfered and used the X-Factor on Fabi.
Sexy Star to the WWE, for Mexico she isn't the greatest wrestler but for the WWE she is better than almost all of the divas, lol would mark out for Sexy Star in the WWE.

So what's up with Perros de Mal? Is the stable teamed up with La Legion Extranjera, kinda like what World Elite and, um,...I forgot who, last year in TNA? At first I thought it was the indy promotion invading, but I can't tell.

And the commentators fuck up a few times with short-term wrestlers: Beer Corporation? CHRISTINE Von Eerie? Unless she happens to go by that name too, but eye dee kay.

Yeah orginally it was just going to be Perros Del Mal, but then AAA realized only a couple people from Perros will actually wreslte in AAA so they had la legion join with them so they don't look so weak. Honestly it's pretty lame except for Perro Agayo Jr. wrestling in AAA. I actually wish he would go back to CMLL, the feud with Mistico was great.

So AAA and TNA have renewed their working relationship again. I kind of like it b/c of the exposure it brings to TNA in other countries and AAA to the U.S. It was pretty interesting to see Abyss teaming up with Cibernetico in the tag team match at Triplemania. I'm also excited to see El Mesias, my favorite wrestler in AAA, return at Verano de Escandalo. Also, I wonder how is the situation in Dr. Wagner's contract going b/c he appeared at a CMLL event last month. It would be kind of bad to have your world champion jump ship to another promotion.

Did anyone catch Verano de Escandalo? Mari Apache became Reina de Reinas after pinning Sexy Star. Dr. Wagner also retained his title.

Unfortunately, I don't remember much of the event, so I'mma have to re-watch it later. Wasn't Hernandez handcuffed in the match with Jack Evans and La Hermandad 187, or was that later at a taping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back