Championship Weekend LD

Is it just me or does Alex Smith look a little bit like Ryan Gosling?
alex_smith_sm.jpg

Ryan-Gosling-3.jpg

That may be the most unmanly thing ever posted in an NFL LD.

But yeah, totally does look like him.

A simple "the ruling on the field stands" would've suffice Ed. Great play by the 49ers though, the Smith-Davis tandem is very impressive.

It seems like every year we don't get the SB matchup that we are talking about before the Conference Championships. This year we could have had possibly the battle of the Harbaughs or Pats/Giants II. Since the Pats have already won, I am picking the Niners so we don't get the story we have already talked about (helps that SF is already up 7-0).

God loves Tom Brady.

Kyle Williams pulled his best Lee Evans and has cost his team big time.

No shit! That dumbass should have been no where near that ball and it swung all the momentum right back in the Giants favor after they were dominated deep in their own territory by the 49ers defense.

While I'd like to see them hold onto their whistles longer and let it play out Bradshaw looked like he wasn't gonna get anymore.

While I'd like to see them hold onto their whistles longer and let it play out Bradshaw looked like he wasn't gonna get anymore.

He definitely wasn't getting anymore but in my mind he was still in the process of being tackled. It wasn't like three guys were driving him back.

What the hell is Smith doing, does he see people on the field that I do not? 49ers defense needs to score because the offense is not gonna win this game.

If the Giants win then Lee Evans and Kyle Williams need to write apology letters to the Harbaugh family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back