Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Quick Take: Chargers
chargers_logo.jpg
(1-0) at Patriots
patriots_logo.jpg
(1-0)​

NFL.com

Series leader: Patriots, 17-13-2
Streaks: The Patriots have won 10 of the last 12.
On TV: 8:15 p.m. ET, NBC (Al Michaels and John Madden)

Remember the last time? January 14, 2007: Patriots 24 at Chargers 21. The Patriots came back to end the Chargers magical season, and -- for the time being -- coach Marty Schottenheimer's coaching career.

Inside the game:
Chargers: The Chargers have won 11 consecutive regular season games. ... QB Philip Rivers has a 15-2 record as a starter -- the highest among active quarterbacks. ... Rivers has a 97.0 passer raiting in road games. ... Of course, LaDainian Tomlinson leads the team with one touchdown pass. Tomlinson is also a decent runner, too, with four career 200-yard rushing games, one that came against New England in 2002. ... TE Antonio Gates led the team with nine receptions for 107 yards, and has been a huge target on third down. Gates missed practice on Wednesday. ... The Chargers defense did not allow a TD last week and forced four turnovers. The Chargers defense had three INTs against Patriots QB Tom Brady in the AFC Divisional Playoff Game.

Patriots: The Patriots have won five consecutive home opners. ... QB Tom Brady has taken advantage of his new receivers: Randy Moss, Wes Welker and Donte' Stallworth, connecting 16 times for 263 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the Jets. Moss led the league with 183 receiving yards. ... The Patriots are 6-0 when Laurence Maroney has at least 15 carries. He had a career high 20 attempts in week 1. ... LB Junior Seau played 13 seasons for the Chargers and was selected to 12 consecutive Pro Bowls. ... CB/KR Ellis Hobbs returned a kickoff 108 yards for a TD last week -- the longest in NFL history.

Should be a great game

the patriots/cheaters will win, but i think that unforgiven should take priority over this game

the patriots/cheaters will win, but i think that unforgiven should take priority over this game

There is also an UNF live discussion forr those that want to watch and discuss that as it happens, this Live Dicussion is for those that chose to watch this game instead of paying $40 for a ppv that imo doesn't look that great

Brady best qb in football. fact. i expected more from SD now but guess not.

I wouldn't say Brady is the best, One of the best but I don't know if he is the best, specially in light of the whole Patriotgate thing, it's probably easier to beat a defense when you know what they're going to do, but he is a damn good QB, one of the top three in the league if you ask me, SD looks like shit, and to think AE put all his vBookie cash on the Bolts too, LOL!!!!, he's fucked

I wouldn't say Brady is the best, One of the best but I don't know if he is the best, specially in light of the whole Patriotgate thing, it's probably easier to beat a defense when you know what they're going to do, but he is a damn good QB, one of the top three in the league if you ask me, SD looks like shit, and to think AE put all his vBookie cash on the Bolts too, LOL!!!!, he's fucked

wow, AE is in trouble. but you got to take it from a business stand point, if oyu arent cheat you arent trying. I would still Take Brady over Peyton any day. they might have signs but Belicheck doesnt make plays or throws the football. So lets go brady. ha:headbanger:

wow, AE is in trouble. but you got to take it from a business stand point, if oyu arent cheat you arent trying. I would still Take Brady over Peyton any day. they might have signs but Belicheck doesnt make plays or throws the football. So lets go brady. ha:headbanger:

I'd take Favre (in his prime) over both Payton and Brady, but then I'm a Packer fan too

LT better do something in this game, like rush for a couple TDs, maybe catch a few, possiably thriow one or two yeah that be good

Well true. but i am a steeler fan and i think roethlisberger is vastly underrated but o well. I hope the chargers can do something. Possibly stop the Pats from crossing the goal line.

Well, INT run back for a TD pats up 24-0

I really expected this game to be alot closer, wtf is going on with the Bolts, c'mon LT wake up lets do this already

Well, INT run back for a TD pats up 24-0

I really expected this game to be alot closer, wtf is going on with the Bolts, c'mon LT wake up lets do this already

i thought this was gonna be a lot better than it is. Boring:icon_sad: i expected more. Unless LT lights on fire this game is over.

Well I'm hopeing for a better second half, this game isn't what you would call a Slobber Knocker by any means, hell I wouldn't even consider it a Rocketbuster

Well I'm hopeing for a better second half, this game isn't what you would call a Slobber Knocker by any means, hell I wouldn't even consider it a Rocketbuster

there is always something i say for games like this, there is always the playoffs. Come LT and Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back