Book This! - General Discussion

You're killin me boss! I definitely accept the challenge to rebuild the section. But idk that I wanna try the same timeline along side you. I'm confident in my abilities, but not confident I wouldn't be considered second fiddle. I got some thinkin to do.

You're killin me boss! I definitely accept the challenge to rebuild the section. But idk that I wanna try the same timeline along side you. I'm confident in my abilities, but not confident I wouldn't be considered second fiddle. I got some thinkin to do.

Mate, do it. I'm joking when I make a challenge like above, I'm sure you can do a good job so don't worry about being "second fiddle" because it won't happen. We need as many BTs as we can to get going and I bet you'll do things differently to me anyway. My show will start from this Monday's RAW so if you're starting with the RAW after WrestleMania 30, then we'll already be different. I've constrained myself with the decisions already taken by WWE - Shield vs. Evolution, Paige vs. Tamina, Cena vs. Wyatt in a Cage - whereas if you start at WM30, you can make changes and go a different direction.

Mate, do it. I'm joking when I make a challenge like above, I'm sure you can do a good job so don't worry about being "second fiddle" because it won't happen. We need as many BTs as we can to get going and I bet you'll do things differently to me anyway. My show will start from this Monday's RAW so if you're starting with the RAW after WrestleMania 30, then we'll already be different. I've constrained myself with the decisions already taken by WWE - Shield vs. Evolution, Paige vs. Tamina, Cena vs. Wyatt in a Cage - whereas if you start at WM30, you can make changes and go a different direction.

I know it wasn't a challenge to be better than you, I read it as a challenge to bring new content to the section. I may stick with it if I can't find a different time frame that grabs my imagination.

Looks like I'll be spending some time in the Book This! area again... if all goes well.

I'm going to attempt one last shot at getting my All-Female Federation started and actually continue past the first couple of episodes. It won't be mega-detailed but I'll be writing the segments/feuds/storylines and the "big" matches/PPV's as they require (because full shows were my downside for every incarnation I've tried).

Look-out for something to come up sometime this week.

Looks like I'll be spending some time in the Book This! area again... if all goes well.

I'm going to attempt one last shot at getting my All-Female Federation started and actually continue past the first couple of episodes. It won't be mega-detailed but I'll be writing the segments/feuds/storylines and the "big" matches/PPV's as they require (because full shows were my downside for every incarnation I've tried).

Good luck, fella. Nice to have writing talent like yourself back here. Am I right in thinking that you've been playing a big part over on the WZCW forum?

Bit of a delay for my first show - I just watched RAW and they did quite a lot of what I was planning to do for the same episode. I was about to make a big deal of the "Whole World in his Hands" thing, virtually the same Shield vs. Evolution confrontation and other little things - Rybaxel attacking Usos, Barrett/RVD coming through etc ...

I wanted to do something like that, but figured there was little interest in it. I am really looking forward to reading it yours! ^-^

Good luck, fella. Nice to have writing talent like yourself back here. Am I right in thinking that you've been playing a big part over on the WZCW forum?

I wanted to do something like that, but figured there was little interest in it. I am really looking forward to reading it yours! ^-^

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I am apart of WZCW still but not as prominent as I once was, hence the extra time for this BT. Once I have finished my Roleplay for this week, I can get started on this.

I will also have a gander at what you two have done and see what's up.

Well like I said, I can't do the exact same timeline as GCB. If no one else, I at least would always be comparing and honestly.. variety is much better. So. I've come to the decision I really wanna try a co-ran 2002 brand extension thread again. I was so pumped and committed to the original one The Cult and I started up over a year ago before he backed out. It'd be great for anyone who knew the time and didn't wanna have to commit to writing more than one show. We'd re-do the original WW(F)E draft and start from there. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Girl Power Wrestling? I think the Spice Girls have to sing the theme for the first PPV ...

[YOUTUBE]9wfpXI5PKlw[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Good luck with it, mate.

Any more Extreme Rules predictions then, folks?

Have you got a new blog running Chox? How's Lexi?

:D

Last chance folks, Extreme Rules will be posted Saturday at the latest. If you're making a prediction or two, need it before then. It's an awesome PPV - even if I do say so myself. :)

EDIT: Watching Extreme Rules right now; How ridiculously hot is Paige? I don't normally "go" for her type but I don't know, she is gorgeous. ;)

Has anyone ever done a Road To Wrestlemania type of Book This! where one character is highlighted and only his/her matches and stories are written and displayed? I have an idea for one where it would be a viewers choice where people could vote on certain decisions for a custom superstar. Their decisions would dictate what path he chose and alter his road to become a WWE mainstay.

I've inboxed you, GCB. Thanks for the comment.

OK ... :worship:

Where the hell are all the feedback comments for Extreme Rules, then, BT'ers? Also, where the hell are all the new shows that people keep promising? If this carries on, we'll need to rename this GCBT ... Come on, fingers out. ;)

Wanted to drop a line and introduce myself to this section of the forum. I’ve been active on WZ for a few months now and have really enjoyed reading through the BTB creations. There are some extremely talented individuals here and some tremendous reads.

It has been a long time since I attempted to create my own BTB universe but I am giving some serious thought into giving it another shot. I’ve recently, two months actually, been toying with two ideas in my head. The first would involve picking up TNA the night after Lockdown and running through BFG. I’ve wasted a lot of time, when my mind should have been elsewhere, planning out a number of programs for the company. My second idea involves creating a new high profile indy promotion. It would be a from-the-ground up company featuring some established names and exciting up and coming talent.

I am leaning more towards the TNA deal. It offers more familiar faces and honestly seems a bit more challenging than starting from scratch. With the TNA scenario I would stay as true to the real life business practices as possible. The challenge would be working with the current roster and the “agendas” of the management.

Again, awesome reads in the section!

I'm waiting for a few episodes to be posted in my 2002 thread over on another forum before I bring it here. I just opened that RTWM 31 thread and I dont wanna open another until it has some content.

OK ... :worship:

Where the hell are all the feedback comments for Extreme Rules, then, BT'ers? Also, where the hell are all the new shows that people keep promising? If this carries on, we'll need to rename this GCBT ... Come on, fingers out. ;)

I'm working on mine as we speak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back