Book This! - General Discussion

Look for my Theo Mays invitational to start around the new year so there is plenty of time to get a list to me. Starting to work on mine and I have a few others already. Pretty excited for this.

7-WM10.jpg

WWF 1994
COMING SOON TO BOOK THIS!

Look for my Theo Mays invitational to start around the new year so there is plenty of time to get a list to me. Starting to work on mine and I have a few others already. Pretty excited for this.

What's the latest on this buddy?

7-WM10.jpg

WWF 1994
COMING SOON TO BOOK THIS!

Helllll yeahhhhh! Was wondering what happened to your project on that other forum.

I just check the old BT for the hell of a it as see GCB announce his return?! Guess ima have to check this place out more often.

Maybe you should get something going. ;)

I haven't got as many lists as I had hoped. Thankfully my friends have no lives. Gonna begin to develop an official list and get things rolling in February.

I may start up a booker that I did on a different forum a little more than a year ago, it was a lot of indy stars mixed with TNA and WWE guys. It was my own show.

direction.jpg

[YOUTUBE]xbAL0V2UDVU[/YOUTUBE]

4k4a2e0r1t1s27d1n3e2z0i1m4
Can you crack the code?

Thought I'd check out Book This to see if it still had some activity and it looks as if a few guys are keen on posting some stuff. I've been planning a BT for a while without knowing where I'll go with it/post it. If things pick up here I'll be happy to start posting as well!

Damn. How long has it been? Lol.

MIGHT be posting a BT here. Thinking of ideas and what not. It'll probably be a TNA where Punk arrives. Or well, that's just one idea. But I'm looking to make a comeback for sure :)

I'll keep an eye out GCB and JAM.

One thing I've always wondered though: what is Terry Gyimah's deal? I can't tell if he's been trolling on BT threads on multiple sites for years or if he's serious.

I'll keep an eye out GCB and JAM.

One thing I've always wondered though: what is Terry Gyimah's deal? I can't tell if he's been trolling on BT threads on multiple sites for years or if he's serious.

I love Terry. I hope he reviews ALL my new shows. In fact, I'd like him to come review my life. Sometimes I forget what I've done. :worship: All hail Terry G!

Seriously, good to hear from you Peep. How are things, lad?

Never posted in this section, but I've got an itch to book a return for CM Punk. I'm not much for fantasy booking (except when I do it), but stay tuned. I've got some neat ideas.

I love Terry. I hope he reviews ALL my new shows. In fact, I'd like him to come review my life. Sometimes I forget what I've done. :worship: All hail Terry G!

Seriously, good to hear from you Peep. How are things, lad?

Yeah I'm doing great. I'm looking forward to your thread but I think I'm off wrestling for good now. I'm just over it now.

My BT tournament is still in the works. As I explained in the WZPC, my computer broke so I'm limited to a tablet right now. The tournament will be from scratch. I've also pondered returning to do a ROH BT. That's up in the air though.

My BT tournament is still in the works. As I explained in the WZPC, my computer broke so I'm limited to a tablet right now. The tournament will be from scratch. I've also pondered returning to do a ROH BT. That's up in the air though.

That would be great to read. Could be hard for you to stay interested in it unless you have a real vision to follow though.

No signs of a revival then?

Let's start a discussion: Choxy or Whostine? Which did you prefer?

Whostine 1-0 Choxy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back