What Is Your Favourite Book This?

What Is Your Favourite Book This Thread?

• Danmen001’s Script This!

• Willib33cc’s ASE

• Oneandonly’s GPW

• Santino 48/7’s N.E.W.

• AngryGrandpa’s ROH

• DJ Supreme’s NWA

• TM Canada Bowles' S2S

• Worlds_Greatest_Booker’s IWC

• DJ Supreme’s RPW

• D-Squared’s Raw Wrestling

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danmen001

Championship Contender
Everyone has been arguing, so I though I would ask the general public what Book this they think has the better quality. Quality please. Now, I will put up a poll, and see if the general audience can decide whom has the best Book This thread. Please have the grace to not vote if you actually do a Book This.

You can just vote, you don't have to give reasons ... that would be appreciated though. This is mainly about the actual Book This thread, not the best Book This-er. That being said, don't tkae it too seriously. I just thought I'd put a stop the the arguing and have a real vote.

N.E.W is great in my opinon.He got more feedback in one show than all of my shows put together!That dosn't put me off tough.I just keep trying and trying and trying to get better.I voted N.E.W well.......because it's a easy roster to get into and he built up the battle royale perfectly.

This "who is the best" thing is getting out of hand.We have to have a Power 10.That way we can really stop the bitching.

EDIT :

Views on other book this threads.

Personally I find Danmen's Script This a bit short.I'm enjoying it then all of a sudden - POOF! - It's over.I mean I love the MVP bits and the Kennedy/Michaels but it's just too short.

S2S Wrestling - Er....not too sure really.Decent matches but the commentary is stupid- TM and Trish? :headscratch:

ASE is over rated.I honestly don't know what people see in it.

GPW is basically the indy fed on this board.It puts some good stuff on but you don't really care or notice.

NWA and RPW are class.The guys who writes them deserves a gold freakin medal.

IWC just dosn't interest me.

I'm not going to vote. But, if I did, I would give the nod to both Danmen's Script This and DJ's RPW. Both are very fun to read and obviously are well thought out. I consider you both the "originals" of sorts, also, which just adds to why I like yours best. Anyway, no matter who wins this, everyone has done well. Thanks, DJ, by the way.

All im saying is that if your gonna put a spot on here for me then atleast spell my name right, i dont want people to get confused, and in response to someone saying that my promotion is overrated, really, ive got mods tellin me that they like reading my promotion. I dont believe overrated is the word, i believe it is underrated. Especially since i get no love here because mine is just to original for anyones taste

I went with NEW.. Mostly because it's the only one I read... I'm surprised mine is even on there..I just started doin this lol

All im saying is that if your gonna put a spot on here for me then atleast spell my name right, i dont want people to get confused, and in response to someone saying that my promotion is overrated, really, ive got mods tellin me that they like reading my promotion. I dont believe overrated is the word, i believe it is underrated. Especially since i get no love here because mine is just to original for anyones taste

*Hem Hem. Voted for yourself.* Lol.

Look guys, to be honest you are all taking this ... way ... too seriously for my taste. All of our Book This threads are of pretty good quality. So there is no reason to say "minz duh bumb". So, just relax, chill out ... and realise that thread veiws are in reality nothing, because just because they look at the thread doesn't mean they read it/ enjoy it.

It is about quality, not quantity. If you have more, then of course you are going to get more veiws, because there is more to read ... that doesn't mea it's better.

Also, as it appears everyone ... so far ... at the moment seems to enjoy Santino's the best, which is fine because it's good quality.

In response to DJ Supreme, my shows have been a bit short lately, especially my last one because it was quite rushed to say the least. I just assumed people like short and sweet, but I can make it longer but I'm not sure if that is what the general public likes ... it's whatever floats you boat i suppose.

EDIT: Alot of you guys gotta start watching out for spam, if it's not important don't bother.

EDIT 2: Lolz, I just realised something. Santino only has 1 show up, and he is still the most popular. That is called quality people.

N.E.W is great in my opinon.He got more feedback in one show than all of my shows put together!That dosn't put me off tough.I just keep trying and trying and trying to get better.I voted N.E.W well.......because it's a easy roster to get into and he built up the battle royale perfectly.

This "who is the best" thing is getting out of hand.We have to have a Power 10.That way we can really stop the bitching.

EDIT :

Views on other book this threads.

Personally I find Danmen's Script This a bit short.I'm enjoying it then all of a sudden - POOF! - It's over.I mean I love the MVP bits and the Kennedy/Michaels but it's just too short.

S2S Wrestling - Er....not too sure really.Decent matches but the commentary is stupid- TM and Trish? :headscratch:

ASE is over rated.I honestly don't know what people see in it.

GPW is basically the indy fed on this board.It puts some good stuff on but you don't really care or notice.

NWA and RPW are class.The guys who writes them deserves a gold freakin medal.

IWC just dosn't interest me.

can you tell me what you dont like about it

:undertaker2:

Simple.Don't like you,Don't like it. don't vote for yourself.

They are ALL amazing. I make sure to read every single one of them. Every time I come online this is one of the first places I check to see what has been updated. So great job everyone on making this section more active than it ever has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back