Australian Wildfires

On BBC news, They said that the Aussie fire department was dousing the ember's with flames, And that there has been an arsonist re-setting fire that have been put out.

Yeah in Victoria apparently nearly 40 have died from the Bushfires.

It's not good at all. Yesterday was very hot and the wind just made it worse. I'm safe luckily.

Yep i'm safe. Thanks. And this weather is crazy. Yesterday, 46. Today, 20 and raining.

I know. Today was 26 here, but because we are so used to the hot weather, it was fucking cold. Stupid weather.

North and South Eastern Australia are both experiencing nothing short of polar opposites with weather.

North Queensland is experiencing flooding all over the region and some minor cyclones have been developing.

And well...we all know what's going on down south.

Even after warnings and preparation for these fires, it's still disturbing that people are dying. Glad to hear that America cares about something outside their country for once, though.

I am, Just waiting for you to move out. :lmao: Nah have alot of shit to do first., Find the shop space, hire a baker, some hot waitresses and all the rest.

Hehehehe Tassie's good, it's home for me, but Brissie is good, except this shit weather. Hope everyone up north and in VIC are all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back