Club for Aussie's

Well I mainly pay attention to Family Guy because I've seen most of the Simpsons ones and the other 3 don't do it for me. American Dad is ok because I haven't seen much of it. And North.

Sweet, I am thinking of planning my next holiday up North, but that will have to wait 5 or so months. Yeah I wish I was at home watching TV, work is boring today.
And American Dad is hilarious you have to give it a go, I like Roger and Klaus the best :)

Olympics I'am so board atm that i'm watching the shit

Hey Aussies :)

Just an announcement that if you are after WWE PPV's from 2005/06 then get your ass down to KMart cause they are having a sale ATM.

I gots Unforgiven and SS 05 for 8.99 and 11 others for 12.99, I but them on Lay-Away for future paying off.

On a completely unrelated topic, How was everyone's weekend? Has everyone caught Olympic Fever or are you watching the Animation Domination Marathon on Fox8?
Me, I am in a mixture of the two. Unless King of the Hill is on Fox8 in which case I have full blown Olympic Fever. :)
I know where greenie is as I have him on facebook....

WHERE THE FUCK IS Pheonix?

I don't remember hearing anything from Matt Phoenix on here since Derf's failed survivor game.

If you're starting a real Aussie club, you need a Brit to rule it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back